• Steph/ Klay
    • Embiid/ Simmons

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It depends on what best is...

Steph and Klay have won rings together, it would be hard to vote against them.

On paper AD and LBJ should be the best.

If they were playing 2 on 2 it might be Kawhi and George.

Harden and Westbrook will probably put up the biggest stat lines.

Kyrie and KD could be stupid good if healthy.

Embiid and Simmons don't do much for me...crazy skils except neither can shoot outside of 10 feet.

Maybe I’ve been drinking too much Kool-Aid...

Nah. This season is going to be one for the ages. The best duo doesn’t mean they will win. I can’t wait to see how this all shakes out. This is the most excited I have been for a season without Kobe in it.

There is only one duo that has 2 of the top 5 players in the world in it. LeBron and AD.

Y’all can close the thread now. This one is done. :lol2:

They are definitely the most talented duo. Doesn't mean they will play the best together or be the most successful. Other star players seem to struggle playing with Lebron and the system Lebron likes to play in, especially big guys like Bosh and Love. I love AD, so I hope he breaks that trend.

However to me the best duo is still Steph and Klay until another duo shows they can be as successful together as them. They won a title together, and set a record for wins together. They also were one block shot and a amazing made three by Kyrie away from winning two titles together. Quite honestly I think they may have still pulled it off this year if Klay never got hurt in game 6.

However no matter what this should be one of the funnest seasons in a long time in the NBA. Hopefully these teams get healthy and stay healthy, so we can truly see them all settle it on the court.

They are definitely the most talented duo. Doesn't mean they will play the best together or be the most successful. Other star players seem to struggle playing with Lebron and the system Lebron likes to play in, especially big guys like Bosh and Love. I love AD, so I hope he breaks that trend.

However to me the best duo is still Steph and Klay until another duo shows they can be as successful together as them. They won a title together, and set a record for wins together. They also were one block shot and a amazing made three by Kyrie away from winning two titles together. Quite honestly I think they may have still pulled it off this year if Klay never got hurt in game 6.

However no matter what this should be one of the funnest seasons in a long time in the NBA. Hopefully these teams get healthy and stay healthy, so we can truly see them all settle it on the court.

AD will break that trend because he isn’t a ball dominant player. Plus LeBron is at a different phase in his career. I think AD will challenge for MVP next season.

And yes in the post right above this one I said the best duo doesn’t always win and that my excitement for this season is the highest it has been post-Kobe.

KD

LeBron

Kawhi

Steph

Harden

Giannis

Maybe Westbrook

All those guys are better than AD, IMO. He's without question Top 10, but not Top 5.

I’m not taking Harden, Russ or Giannis over AD mainly because of AD’s defensive presence on the court combined with his all around skills on offense. He’s a more complete player than all three of them IMO. I ain’t mad at those who would take them over him. I know I wouldn’t.

It is good to see you giving Russ and LeBron the respect they deserve.

I’m not taking Harden, Russ or Giannis over AD mainly because of AD’s defensive presence on the court combined with his all around skills on offense. He’s a more complete player than all three of them IMO. I ain’t mad at those who would take them over him. I know I wouldn’t.

It is good to see you giving Russ and LeBron the respect they deserve.

I know how good they are, I just don't like them.

Which usually leads to you talking reckless. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

IF the Lakers win it all next year, it will be a heroic tale of how Kyle Kuzma carried three NBA "super stars" to the title. It'll be a heart warming story.