Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Bracken County

Featured Replies

I'd be calling Adam Reed.

Top candidates showing interest in the polar bears?

Bracken County athletics is in transition at best; in a shambles at worst. I hate to see it as believe it or not, I have several friends to my immediate west.

Bracken County athletics is in transition at best; in a shambles at worst.

 

In a tough spot, for sure.

There does appear some disfunction in several key administrative positions. But candidly I am biased and admit I could never understand the bullying tactics against Augusta (less than 90 high school students) and St. Pat (less than 70 students) to vote with them to seed the 39th District. With Mason County's 600+ and Bracken's 400+, the imbalance of student population creates what should be an annual competitive disparity.

Will they have their guy before dead period?

Will they have their guy before dead period?

 

They are hiring for 3 major sports right now....football and boys and girls basketball. I'd imagine they are pretty busy right now.

Hearing interviews will start next week. Who will interview for this position? Who does Bracken County go after?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.