Cincinnati Recruiting 2020

Walter

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
2021 is as good of class as I’ve seen in Ohio. If Fick can get a few top 15 kids, he’s really gonna get the UC train rolling.

21 and 22 are both really good classes. Going to be interesting to see what Fick can do...especially considering the level of talent he has already brought in that decided to stay home from Cincy/Ohio.

Just committed to UK. UC is building momentum but Marrow isn’t going anywhere.

UC hasn't been all that involved with Valentine for a while. Felt like UK focused hard on him and Fick instead wanted Sammy Anderson more. Odds seem pretty strong both will get their guy.

UC hasn't been all that involved with Valentine for a while. Felt like UK focused hard on him and Fick instead wanted Sammy Anderson more. Odds seem pretty strong both will get their guy.

That and I don’t think he even visited. Moeller frustrates me as pseudo UC fan, haven’t been able to pull anyone out of big Moe lately have we? Drives me nuts with Fick having an “in” with the Moe football team.

That and I don’t think he even visited. Moeller frustrates me as pseudo UC fan, haven’t been able to pull anyone out of big Moe lately have we? Drives me nuts with Fick having an “in” with the Moe football team.

He was on campus a couple times, but like I said it was pretty clear for a while that Valentine wasn't super interested and that Fickell favored Anderson.

Moeller hasn't been a hot spot to date, but as we have seen across town outside of Winton Woods things can change quickly with one or two kids. I find it more interesting that Fickell didn't push on Valentine when he is a kid that Fick's seen at Moeller practice a hundred times.