Which of these 5 Fast Food Restaurants do you prefer?

Randy Parker

Which Fast Food Restaurant do you prefer?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Which Fast Food Restaurant do you prefer?

Honestly I don’t eat at any of these places with any sort of regularity to be able to comment. But, Wendy’s is hands down the best option on the list. The quality is just far superior to the others listed. All of these places fall far behind Chick Fil A, Canes, Zaxby’s, then if Subway is “fast food” then I guess Chipotle, Qdoba, 5 guys etc. are fast food as well. All of these places trump any of the places on the list.

Same here. I don't eat out much but from the list it is hands down Wendy's. IMO they have the best variety.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn you must really dislike CFA :lol2:

It’s the most overrated restaurant in the history of the food industry. Wendy’s and McDonald’s both have better chicken sandwiches.

The service is great, but it should be. Their menu is bland and easy to execute.

It’s the most overrated restaurant in the history of the food industry. Wendy’s and McDonald’s both have better chicken sandwiches.

The service is great, but it should be. Their menu is bland and easy to execute.

I couldn't have said it any better.

McDonalds better chicken than CFA? Just absurd.

The only chicken sandwich at McDonald's that isn't better than a CFA sandwich is the McChicken.

Honestly at this point, I just believe you truly dislike CFA because you don’t want to be apart of the cult like the rest of us. No way could your taste buds be that inept that you think McDonalds produces a better chicken sandwich than CFA. :lol2:

Honestly at this point, I just believe you truly dislike CFA because you don’t want to be apart of the cult like the rest of us. No way could your taste buds be that inept that you think McDonalds produces a better chicken sandwich than CFA. :lol2:

CFA's chicken sandwich is plain. There is literally nothing to it, nothing special about it whatsoever.

I'm perfectly fine being a part of a "cult," when it's warranted.

CFA's chicken sandwich is plain. There is literally nothing to it, nothing special about it whatsoever.

I'm perfectly fine being a part of a "cult," when it's warranted.

Much like most of what we end up discussing on here, we’re just going to have to agree to disagree. I really don’t think there is anything else to say :lol2:

Taco Bell

Wendy’s

McDonald’s

Subway

Burger King

Had some Chick-fil-A tonight... it ain’t all that. I’ll take Canes, Zaxby’s, Popeyes, BoJangles and Lee’s over it. Maybe KFC too if it’s connected to TB so I can get my cinnamon twists.