Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How many D-I recruits do we have in Kentucky this year in the Jr. and Senior Class?

Featured Replies

Here's the ones that I know of who have Commited:

VanHoose-Russell(Evansville)

Beckman-Ballard(IUPUI)

Hopson-UHA(Mississippi State)

Profitt-South Laurel(Notre Dame)

Fralix-Caldwell County(Murry State)

Mackey-Scott County(Indiana)

 

Anyone know any more who has commited:

 

Here are the players who hasn't commited to my knowledge who are sure D-I players and have offers and have offers from major Universities.

 

Darious Miller-Mason County

Stepphon Pettigrew-Elizabethtown

Jeff Brooks-Doss

Matt Walls-Scott County

Thomas Coleman-Jeffersontown

 

*Eighter Brooks or Coleman has commited to Penn State, I just can't remember whch one.

 

 

Players that could play at the Mid Major-High Major level:

Jarrell Mayo-Russellville..getting looks from Tennessee-Martin

Preston Knowles-GRC

Shelvin Mack-Bryan Station

Landon Slone-Paintsville

Eugene Wade-Shelby County

Josh Clemmons-Ohio County

Keith Price-Casey County

 

Anyone Else??

  • Replies 61
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Austin Hill of Covington Holmes is a Division 1 prospect.

  • Author
Jeff Brooks is going to Penn State.

I knew it was eighter him or Coleman, I wa sgoing to put Coleman for some reason but I wasn't completly sure. I guess it's good I didn't. Thanks

 

Austin Hill of Covington Holmes is a Division 1 prospect.

How did I forget Hill, I agree.

I here Jordan Hammonds from South Laurel is getting looked at, but I am not sure about which schools.

Jeffery McClain, a 6-5 forward at Fulton County, is drawing some interest from several lower-level Division I schools.

Ok St. and Ark. are the 2 big looking at Victor Moses of Henry Clay, with plenty of Mid Majors calling and offering. In my opinion he is one of the top 10 players in the state. When people talk about top players in the state I don't understand why he doesn't get mentioned?

I heard there was a pretty good player for Louisville Doss who could be getting some looks?? Anyone?

I heard there was a pretty good player for Louisville Doss who could be getting some looks?? Anyone?

 

It was mentioned earlier in the thread that Jeff Brooks from Doss is headed to Penn State...

Ryan Whitaker from Bell Co is getting a lot of looks too. Someone may snatch him up come spring.

Austin Hill is a D1 prospect.

It was mentioned earlier in the thread that Jeff Brooks from Doss is headed to Penn State...

Didn't realize he was from Doss..

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.