March 29, 20197 yr There was a pretty clear view from the baseline of the Purdue player's heels being off the ground and not on the sideline when he shot. I'd be interested in seeing the picture you're referencing. Yeah I saw nothing in any of the angles they showed that makes me think he was out of bounds. He did a great job of keeping his heels up. I too would like to see the picture he’s referencing.
March 30, 20197 yr I’m just going to interpret this how I choose. So basically what you’re saying is there’s not a market for Floppy McFlopface? Just a young man trying to advance in his trade. If he played at UK, he would be the king of Lexington. But narrow minded peps don’t care for him. Please take these young kids into consideration just like your own.
March 30, 20197 yr Just a young man trying to advance in his trade. If he played at UK, he would be the king of Lexington. But narrow minded peps don’t care for him. Please take these young kids into consideration just like your own. Get out of here with that noise. 1. He's 20... far from a young kid 2. He fears down from the breeze blowing on when the arena door is left open. Hes too talented for that garbage. If he played for U.K. And did that crap I would hope Cal would run it out of him.
March 30, 20197 yr PJ Tucker is the closest comparison in the NBA for Grant Williams. Obviously that’s a pretty high ceiling so no guarantee Williams could get to that level, but his game mirrors PJs a lot. Grant Williams will play in the NBA.
March 30, 20197 yr Just a young man trying to advance in his trade. If he played at UK, he would be the king of Lexington. But narrow minded peps don’t care for him. Please take these young kids into consideration just like your own. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2::lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
March 30, 20197 yr Just a young man trying to advance in his trade. If he played at UK, he would be the king of Lexington. But narrow minded peps don’t care for him. Please take these young kids into consideration just like your own. Ok, so now if you don’t like someone, you’re narrow minded? That’s hilarious!
March 30, 20197 yr Get out of here with that noise. 1. He's 20... far from a young kid 2. He fears down from the breeze blowing on when the arena door is left open. Hes too talented for that garbage. If he played for U.K. And did that crap I would hope Cal would run it out of him. Cal would have no impact on Williams at all and probably have him playing out of position. Williams plays hard and doesn’t care what Cal thinks or does.
March 30, 20197 yr Cal would have no impact on Williams at all and probably have him playing out of position. Williams plays hard and doesn’t care what Cal thinks or does. You’re cracking me. You got a serious crush on ole Floppy McFlopface :lol2:.
March 30, 20197 yr Ok, so now if you don’t like someone, you’re narrow minded? That’s hilarious! All I have heard is how Williams plays dirty and nobody likes him. Since when do we dislike a player for aggressive, tough play?
March 30, 20197 yr All I have heard is how Williams plays dirty and nobody likes him. Since when do we dislike a player for aggressive, tough play? Who said anything about dirty or aggressive? His name ain’t Floppy cause he’s dirty or aggressive.
March 30, 20197 yr All I have heard is how Williams plays dirty and nobody likes him. Since when do we dislike a player for aggressive, tough play? See Georgetown basketball 1984 and 1985.
March 31, 20197 yr All I have heard is how Williams plays dirty and nobody likes him. Since when do we dislike a player for aggressive, tough play? :lol2:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.