Purdue 99 Tennessee 94 (OT)

TheDeuce

There was a pretty clear view from the baseline of the Purdue player's heels being off the ground and not on the sideline when he shot. I'd be interested in seeing the picture you're referencing.

Yeah I saw nothing in any of the angles they showed that makes me think he was out of bounds. He did a great job of keeping his heels up. I too would like to see the picture he’s referencing.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m just going to interpret this how I choose. So basically what you’re saying is there’s not a market for Floppy McFlopface?

Just a young man trying to advance in his trade. If he played at UK, he would be the king of Lexington. But narrow minded peps don’t care for him. Please take these young kids into consideration just like your own.

Just a young man trying to advance in his trade. If he played at UK, he would be the king of Lexington. But narrow minded peps don’t care for him. Please take these young kids into consideration just like your own.

Get out of here with that noise.

1. He's 20... far from a young kid

2. He fears down from the breeze blowing on when the arena door is left open.

Hes too talented for that garbage. If he played for U.K. And did that crap I would hope Cal would run it out of him.

PJ Tucker is the closest comparison in the NBA for Grant Williams. Obviously that’s a pretty high ceiling so no guarantee Williams could get to that level, but his game mirrors PJs a lot.

Grant Williams will play in the NBA.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2::lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Ok, so now if you don’t like someone, you’re narrow minded? That’s hilarious!

Get out of here with that noise.

1. He's 20... far from a young kid

2. He fears down from the breeze blowing on when the arena door is left open.

Hes too talented for that garbage. If he played for U.K. And did that crap I would hope Cal would run it out of him.

Cal would have no impact on Williams at all and probably have him playing out of position. Williams plays hard and doesn’t care what Cal thinks or does.