Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida at Kentucky Thoughts/Predictions

Who Wins? 6 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Florida
      16%
    • Kentucky
      83%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Final regular season game of the year. The Gators coming into town in the past used to be a big deal, doesn't feel as big now but I'm still very excited to be there.

 

Reid Travis & Johnny David will both be recognized for Senior Day. Not sure if Reid Travis plays though. Curious if Johnny David gets the start. I can't remember what Cal has done in the past.

Cal usually starts all Seniors, when there are any. Kentucky 75-61.

Cats just aren't very good.

 

 

Florida 77

 

Kentucky 62

Cats just aren't very good.

 

 

Florida 77

 

Kentucky 62

 

LRCW gets his head set for game day. What's your pre-game music choice?

I'll go with the Cats by 6. I sure hope Travis gets to start even if he's pulled immediately. Also, PJ has to get on the boards. Only 1 reb last game!

LRCW gets his head set for game day. What's your pre-game music choice?

 

Beck, "Loser" of course. Gotta push the reverse psychology stuff to the limit. It always makes me nervous if he doesn't summon his mono before a UK game.

I'll go with the Cats by 6. I sure hope Travis gets to start even if he's pulled immediately. Also, PJ has to get on the boards. Only 1 reb last game!

 

That will cost you on the draft board. Rebounding is all about effort. If you can't give effort in a 35 game, 2x a week season, what will you do in an NBA season with 82 games, multiple games per week with tough travel?

  • Author

I am down here. Be yelling from up in 212, after I tear up during the intro video montage.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.