March 2, 20197 yr It’s important for UK not to get embarrassed here. The size of their first win did much to shape the narrative of the team, and I think it’s important not to give that all away. I had mentally chalked this up as an L as soon as Travis went down, but I was hoping for a bit more. Something under 10 would be good.
March 2, 20197 yr Tennessee wanted to embrassed UK today and so far they are. Eight turnovers and 6 Field Goals. Tough to win that way.
March 2, 20197 yr Tennessee wanted to embrassed UK today and so far they are. Eight turnovers and 6 Field Goals. Tough to win that way. UK is embarrassing themselves. They look lazy, undisciplined, and weak. Getting beat to every loose ball, not rebounding strong, lazy fouls from being out of position. Frustrating to watch this.
March 2, 20197 yr UK was down 19-18 with 8:23 to go when PJ committed his second foul. Tennessee pulled away with PJ on the bench. Montgomery and Richards both played quite a bit with 3 fouls.
March 2, 20197 yr UK is embarrassing themselves. They look lazy, undisciplined, and weak. Getting beat to every loose ball, not rebounding strong, lazy fouls from being out of position. Frustrating to watch this. Can’t argue with this assessment.
March 2, 20197 yr On the bright side, once Travis comes back, this could be the last game UK loses. No road games in the postseason.
March 2, 20197 yr Bad fact by CBS on Barnes and rematch games. Cats beat UT in a rematch last year. Unless it was following a loss
March 2, 20197 yr I hope UK remembers Bone’s shot with 10 seconds to go and what would have been a dunk as time expired. Classless plays when the game is well decided.
March 2, 20197 yr I hope UK remembers Bone’s shot with 10 seconds to go and what would have been a dunk as time expired. Classless plays when the game is well decided. I’ll give you the dunk but Bone’s shot came with 5 seconds on the shot clock I believe and 10 on the game clock. The offense doesn’t have to take a shot clock violation just because they’re winning.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.