801 Points in a season

jrider111

If they can do it then it will shock me and prove that this may be one of the greatest teams of all time.... I don't think it will happen though.

How many cumulative rushing yards does Mercer now have? Is Bryan Station's record still a possibility to fall? If not, how about Belfry's 2A record set in 2004 (the 2nd most all-time)

If they can do it then it will shock me and prove that this may be one of the greatest teams of all time.... I don't think it will happen though.

How many cumulative rushing yards does Mercer now have? Is Bryan Station's record still a possibility to fall? If not, how about Belfry's 2A record set in 2004 (the 2nd most all-time)

Khsaa wedsite shows Mercer Co. with 4498 yard As of November 4th

Bryan Station's record 5671 yards

Mercer Co will need to score in the 50's this Friday,in order to have a chance of breaking the record. In the Champingship if Mercer wins this Friday, they will be playing Russell or Belfry, they don't give up many points. This is were defense comes in to play.Most of the time defense wins for you when the offense doesn't produce.So IMO no, Mercer won't break any scoring records this season, the record of 801 points will stand for another year.