Great night for NKY football (3 for 3)

Sportskid

I am not that familiar with the classes in NKY other than 1A other than knowing they are good. I can say that as far as 1A goes that NKY is consistently the best in the State year in and year out. Other regions have hasd runs but imo not with the consistancy of th NKY teams.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not that familiar with the classes in NKY other than 1A other than knowing they are good. I can say that as far as 1A goes that NKY is consistently the best in the State year in and year out. Other regions have hasd runs but imo not with the consistancy of th NKY teams.

Same for 3A, CovCath and Highlands are the near the top most every year.

As for 2A, I believe there are only two teams (Lloyd and Newport

4A is always competitive with each other but can rarely beat the Louisville teams.

Can they win any of these games though? Honestly, they can't be the favorite in any except maybe in the 3A and it should be a good one...

I would make them the underdog in at least two and possibly all three games. Ryle is a decided underdog against Trinity. NCC is a slight underdog against Danville. The CovCath vs Bowling Green is either a tossup or BG is a very slight favorite.

3 schools in a 15 mile radious in the state championship, pretty good,go Nky.....

It says a lot about the quality of football in NKy. They should be proud. :thumb:

Central Kentucky did a good job of going 2 for 2 with their teams last night and sending two solid teams to 1A and 2A title games.