Prayers Needed For Highlands High School

THUNDERBIRDS

Truly shocking... does anyone know if more details will be released? I ask because I saw she was in Columbus, I am very familiar with the world class medical facilities up there and I won’t dare speculate. At a loss for words. Just doesn’t make sense, certainly isn’t fair.

Classy move by the Cooper High Cheerleaders tonight remembering our Fallen Angel with the Blue Hair Bows! Well done Ladies......

Both Dixie and Beechwood cheerleaders wore blue ribbons and hearts for their game. Nice touch by all the schools last night.

The support shown at BB&T Arena last night shows just how close-knit the Northern Kentucky community is. There will always be banter back and forth about who is the best at this or that, but in times like these that is all thrown out the window and we rally and support one another.

Kudos to all of the participants last night from the administration, teams, cheerleaders, student sections and the NKY community in general. I am sure that it means a lot to the young lady's family that she may be gone, but certainly not forgotten.

The Highlands staff and students have handled the situation about as well as can be expected and they should be commended as well.

The support shown at BB&T Arena last night shows just how close-knit the Northern Kentucky community is. There will always be banter back and forth about who is the best at this or that, but in times like these that is all thrown out the window and we rally and support one another.

Kudos to all of the participants last night from the administration, teams, cheerleaders, student sections and the NKY community in general. I am sure that it means a lot to the young lady's family that she may be gone, but certainly not forgotten.

The Highlands staff and students have handled the situation about as well as can be expected and they should be commended as well.

Great post!!