February 21, 20197 yr Wow. No traces of alcohol in his system. Man, that's pretty crazy. What a tragic situation. Syracuse coach Jim Boeheim hits, kills man walking on I-69: source | syracuse.com
February 21, 20197 yr Horrible news. A man loses his life and the other man will be scarred for life.
February 21, 20197 yr Horrible news. A man loses his life and the other man will be scarred for life. No kidding. Accident or not, I would be an absolute disaster forever.
February 21, 20197 yr No kidding. Accident or not, I would be an absolute disaster forever. It sounds like it was really just an awful situation. My initial instinct is to say that's why you don't walk or stand on the interstate. However the report says the vehicle was broken down in the middle of the road and that can also be very dangerous. Just a tough night for everyone involved really. Sad stuff.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.