Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott 65 Cooper 62 (OT)

Featured Replies

Any details here other than complaining about officials? Stats? How did it get to OT?

Sullivan would never let his players blame officials... so their fans shouldn’t either. On the road at Scott, and playing with a different trio of regional officials, is a different game, but no excuse. I believe this only lights Coopers fire.

Again I’m not blaming officials like I said Cooper had their chance in OT. All I’m saying is the officiating was terrible.

Again I’m not blaming officials like I said Cooper had their chance in OT. All I’m saying is the officiating was terrible.

 

Then please tell us about OT and quit referencing the officials...

Cooper JV beat Scott JV 44-41...interesting side note, Scott’s JV Team was down 20 in the 3rd Quarter and had a shot to put it into Overtime and missed.

 

It was 2 great games in Taylor Mill last night

Then please tell us about OT and quit referencing then officials...

Up five Around 1:20ish left on the the clock. Scott hits a three, Cooper up 2 with less than a min. Back to back turnovers from Cooper. Scott scores on both. Scott wins.

Scott definitely deserved that win they played harder and faster than the Jags. Bottom line they wanted it more.

I think the difference in the game was pretty clear. Cooper was 4/12 from the 3pt line, Scott was 4/9. Cooper was 16/23 from the FT line, Scott was 19/24. They were pretty even in every other category. Scott had 19 team fouls to Cooper's 17. Cooper was in the bonus first in both halves.

As someone who has been around the Cooper program virtually since day 1, I can say without doubt that Scott is extremely tough to beat on their floor. For whatever reason, vary rarely has a Cooper team rolled in and took a victory from start to finish without challenge. I will admit that the Jags haven't closed out the regular season that way it normally has. So, with that said, congrats to the Eagles.

Now, on to the 2nd season. My hope is teams think that Cooper is ripe for the picking but I will go out on a limb and state the teams are going to see a different team the next time they hit the floor and throughout the tournament(s). Just as it is for everyone else, the regular season is a grind and frankly once Cooper wrapped up the district, again, I myself lost some interest and have been waiting for tourney time.Not saying that's what the players and coaches have done but as a fan it's time to "play for keeps".

 

Hoping that all of the 9th opponents underestimate the mettle of the Jags because I suspect the switch is going to be flipped and a good run will be forthcoming.

As someone who has been around the Cooper program virtually since day 1, I can say without doubt that Scott is extremely tough to beat on their floor. For whatever reason, vary rarely has a Cooper team rolled in and took a victory from start to finish without challenge. I will admit that the Jags haven't closed out the regular season that way it normally has. So, with that said, congrats to the Eagles.

Now, on to the 2nd season. My hope is teams think that Cooper is ripe for the picking but I will go out on a limb and state the teams are going to see a different team the next time they hit the floor and throughout the tournament(s). Just as it is for everyone else, the regular season is a grind and frankly once Cooper wrapped up the district, again, I myself lost some interest and have been waiting for tourney time.Not saying that's what the players and coaches have done but as a fan it's time to "play for keeps".

 

Hoping that all of the 9th opponents underestimate the mettle of the Jags because I suspect the switch is going to be flipped and a good run will be forthcoming.

 

This reads just like the Patriots' attempts at making themselves the underdog. EVERYONE is saying, at worst, Cooper is 2nd favorite (I think they are THE favorite), but you take the "I hope everyone is underestimating us" angle. Next thing I expect is for you to start chanting "We're Still Here!!" over and over.

This reads just like the Patriots' attempts at making themselves the underdog. EVERYONE is saying, at worst, Cooper is 2nd favorite (I think they are THE favorite), but you take the "I hope everyone is underestimating us" angle. Next thing I expect is for you to start chanting "We're Still Here!!" over and over.

 

Nothing could be further from the truth but if that's "your take" so be it, you're entitled to it. My point, which you seem to have missed, is that this team has not been playing well at all the last 2 weeks of the regular season and if I am a Conner, BW, Newport, or Highlands they could be licking their chops if they draw Cooper just like I've stated over 3 weeks ago that there are about 6 teams that could take this region. My point is that I am hoping Cooper regroups, hits the next gear, and makes that run they have made in past, especially 2017. CCH is the leader right now so they are excluded from this discussion frankly.

 

Again, take it as you want...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.