Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke 71 Louisville 69

Featured Replies

Duke certainly picked it up on the defensive end, but UL had some really awful passes.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I genuinely don’t understand how you let up on someone up 20. I just don’t understand that mentality. You should push to win by 30, 40, 50...

  • Author

Gotta learn how to win, Cards.

I steadfastly maintain that they should have been shooting a three on that last possession. Honestly, would it have even mattered if that shot had gone and they went to OT? Did they have a prayer at that point?

 

The game was over when Duke cut it to 10.

I've never seen a team look as incompetent as Louisville did in the 2nd half against the press.

I've never seen a team look as incompetent as Louisville did in the 2nd half against the press.

 

Every time they get pressed it looks like that. It’s incredible. I’m shocked teams don’t press them from the opening tip.

I've never seen a team look as incompetent as Louisville did in the 2nd half against the press.

 

No doubt. Looked like a Varsity team playing a JV team.

 

Duke did have a significant length advantage, but still.

Every time they get pressed it looks like that. It’s incredible. I’m shocked teams don’t press them from the opening tip.

 

My guess, the rest of the year you guys will see a LOT of press.

Up 23 at home, 9:08 left, and Zion has 4 fouls. Duke wins. I still can't believe it.

Up 23 at home, 9:08 left, and Zion has 4 fouls. Duke wins. I still can't believe it.

 

You don’t watch many Louisville games. :lol2:

You don’t watch many Louisville games. :lol2:

 

The 2018 Virginia game was bad, but this was something else :lol2:

  • Author

Wish Mack could’ve subbed in Quentin Snider those final minutes, lol

 

(Miss you Q)

Obviously Louisville fans aren’t happy with tonight’s loss, including myself. Regardless of how bad they played against the press, Duke deserves A LOT of credit. Coming back from a defect like that anywhere, especially on the road says a lot about a team and they are young. Duke proved that they are better than anyone tonight, which I already thought prior to tonight.

The 2018 Virginia game was bad, but this was something else :lol2:

 

They are soft mentally. I harp on it all the time, but they absolutely do not put teams away. It’s happened four or five times this year.

Obviously Louisville fans aren’t happy with tonight’s loss, including myself. Regardless of how bad they played against the press, Duke deserves A LOT of credit. Coming back from a defect like that anywhere, especially on the road says a lot about a team and they are young. Duke proved that they are better than anyone tonight, which I already thought prior to tonight.

 

With Tre healthy, this team is the best team in the country and there is no way you could convince me other wise. That being said, the best team doesnt always win it all. One and done tournament has proven that time and time again. This team is special though.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.