Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke 71 Louisville 69

Featured Replies

Where was Kwan Fore in the last segment?

  • Replies 51
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That last 10 minutes reminded me of the first UNLV vs. Duke title game...but in reverse.

Where was Kwan Fore in the last segment?

 

Great question. Darius and Ryan were on the floor way too much for my liking.

I am shocked that a Chris Mack coached team with ACC talent could look THAT BAD against the same press for THAT long. I get struggling against it for a possession or two but to literally go 10-15 minutes without figuring it out is mind boggling.

 

I will admit I have not seen UL play much this year so if Deuce says UL struggles against the press a lot, I will take his word for it.

I am shocked that a Chris Mack coached team with ACC talent could look THAT BAD against the same press for THAT long. I get struggling against it for a possession or two but to literally go 10-15 minutes without figuring it out is mind boggling.

 

I will admit I have not seen UL play much this year so if Deuce says UL struggles against the press a lot, I will take his word for it.

 

A - not sure this group is really "ACC talent." I love them, but 2 ball handlers are graduate transfers from non-P5 schools. 1 of the others was not heavily recruited and ended up at UofL b/c Dick Vitale urged Rick to bring him in (and I'm happy he did).

 

B - Deuce is right. They have struggled against full court pressure every time they've seen it. I can't believe they haven't seen more of it. I'm sure they will now. Hopefully they fix it before end of season.

A - not sure this group is really "ACC talent." I love them, but 2 ball handlers are graduate transfers from non-P5 schools. 1 of the others was not heavily recruited and ended up at UofL b/c Dick Vitale urged Rick to bring him in (and I'm happy he did).

 

B - Deuce is right. They have struggled against full court pressure every time they've seen it. I can't believe they haven't seen more of it. I'm sure they will now. Hopefully they fix it before end of season.

 

Cannot agree. They are 8-4 in the conference and won at UNC easily and obviously should have beaten Duke. They have ACC talent.

Cannot agree. They are 8-4 in the conference and won at UNC easily and obviously should have beaten Duke. They have ACC talent.

 

Four of their five starters I would consider ACC talent: Cunningham, Sutton, Nwora and Enoch. The rest of the team isn’t, yet.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.