Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LSU/Kentucky Updates

Featured Replies

36-32 Cats just under 2 minutes left in the half. The defense is not what it has been the past few weeks.

 

They have also played two tournament teams the last two games. They are not going to hold these teams to under 55. I thought the defense was fine. They held LSU to a low field goal percentage. Held one of their best players in check. Have kept LSU off the offensive glass. The main thing is a few guys that UK probably was fine with shooting threes actually made them.

Well... if UK is to lose one of these this week, I’m not certain which one I’d rather it be. But I’m also sure I want them to just go ahead and come back here.

How did that shot from Keldon Johnson not fall? Rattled all over the rim.

Can you overrule do to an offensive goaltend?

 

Apparently not.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.