Louisville 82 Wake Forest 54

TheDeuce

I’m happy with where they are playing as a team right now. The test is on from here through the rest of the season. I feel good about playing North Carolina at home and Virginia Tech on the road, especially if they play as they have as of late. The rest of the way will absolutely be very challenging.

When this season started, is there anyone anywhere who believed that would be their ACC record at this point?

No, but if you told me they were, I’d have given you twenty to one that the loss would be at UNC and if given three guesses, would never have come up with Pitt.

I have a feeling Louisville is going to need all of those 7 wins in the league standings. It’s time for the hard part...

Louisville has only played two games against teams in the top half of the ACC standings and only have three games left against teams in the bottom half.

I have a feeling Louisville is going to need all of those 7 wins in the league standings. It’s time for the hard part...

Louisville has only played two games against teams in the top half of the ACC standings and only have three games left against teams in the bottom half.

Yes, they haven't played the meat of the conference schedule yet, but we knew that was going to be the case. It's still a huge positive that they are in fact 7-1 and should be 8-0 at this point. They may lose the next four and I wouldn't be the least bit surprised. They could also go 3-1 over the next four and I wouldn't be surprised. We will definitely find out a lot in the next two weeks.

Side-note: Wake Forest is far enough along in their rebuild to not be non-competitive at home vs a good but patched together UL team. The Danny Manning era is not going well.

I don't see any way they keep him after this year. He is pretty terrible.

Yes, they haven't played the meat of the conference schedule yet, but we knew that was going to be the case. It's still a huge positive that they are in fact 7-1 and should be 8-0 at this point. They may lose the next four and I wouldn't be the least bit surprised. They could also go 3-1 over the next four and I wouldn't be surprised. We will definitely find out a lot in the next two weeks.

I'm fully expecting them to lose at least three of them. If they can get a split, and win the games against UNC and Florida State, I'm going to be thrilled.

I'm fully expecting them to lose at least three of them. If they can get a split, and win the games against UNC and Florida State, I'm going to be thrilled.

I can't figure out why people are so high on Virginia Tech. Their best win was a home game against #23 Purdue. They got smoked @UNC. I expect UofL to win that game.

UNC at home, I also expect UofL to win that game.

Florida State doesn't scare me.

Duke is Duke.

I am feeling unusually optimistic at 10:14am on 1/31/19 :lol2:, but I like the Cards' chances over this next four game stretch.