Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals/Browns Updates

Featured Replies

Bobby Hart is absolutely outstanding in being flagged for illegal procedure. Might lead the league in this stat. At least Bengals excel in something.

Any chance I am watching Marvin's last game as Bengal's coach?

  • Author
Any chance I am watching Marvin's last game as Bengal's coach?

 

I wish but I seriously doubt it.

Their 6 is better than our 6.

  • Author

Bengals get on the board with a Bullock 51 yard FG. To make it 23-3 with 15:00 to play.

  • Author

Browns answer back with a FG to make it 26-3 with 7:26 to play.

Ugly...

Yep. Bengals not at full strength aren’t in the same league as the Browns right now.

Yep. Bengals not at full strength aren’t in the same league as the Browns right now.

 

It hurts.

 

I jumped ship to Redzone.

It hurts.

 

I jumped ship to Redzone.

 

Don't go yet!

Don't call it a comeback. Bengals down one possession. 26 to 18.

  • Author

Bengals get another TD and actually completed a two point conversion to make it 26-18 with 2:48 to play. I’m afraid it’s to little to late.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.