Is the Trinity/Male game the real 4A State Championship?

theguru

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:flame:

Yea, most likely but Henry Clay is rolling and if I'm not mistaken they will host the winner of the Trinity Male game (if they beat Clark of course:rolleyes: )

Henry Clay has two big time wide outs in Jeter and Minnifield who are seniors and Boyd is about as big a receiver as you will see. They won't be a push over especially if it's in Lexington.

Henry Clay can play with either one of them but I don't know about beating them.

Yea, most likely but Henry Clay is rolling and if I'm not mistaken they will host the winner of the Trinity Male game (if they beat Clark of course:rolleyes: )

Henry Clay has two big time wide outs in Jeter and Minnifield who are seniors and Boyd is about as big a receiver as you will see. They won't be a push over especially if it's in Lexington.

Henry Clay can play with either one of them but I don't know about beating them.

So the only difference this year is they won't get to stomp on the 'T' or 'M' when they visit Trinity or Male and it will still be something like 45-10.

^ we didn't beat them by that much :lol:

Realistically, it has to be until someone can prove otherwise....this state literally would froth at the mouth for a Henry Clay -vs- Ryle state championship...this very well may be the year...I just don't see it.

So the only difference this year is they won't get to stomp on the 'T' or 'M' when they visit Trinity or Male and it will still be something like 45-10.

I never said that the way they acted wasn't ignorant because it was but they do have a Wide out who is going to Virginia a wide out who is 6'8 and Jeter who may be better than both of them.

I agree Henry Clay acted like idiots at Trinity last year but that doesn't mean they can't play a little bit at home on their turf.

I'll put it this way I know MBA and I know Henry Clay and Henry Clay has more talent.

One thing is for sure, I think a lot of people will be happy with a 4A state final that doesn't include a private school and at this point it looks very likely.

Yes, but will the KHSAA be happy when there are 6,000 fans on a cold Thursday night for a 52-7 victory (if Male gets there and plays whoever)

Yes, but will the KHSAA be happy when there are 6,000 fans on a cold Thursday night for a 52-7 victory (if Male gets there and plays whoever)

It's just this year though. On the KHSAA website they have the regional championship pairings out for the next couple of years. I know Trinity will be in the same Region as the Lexington schools next season.