Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands/Cov. Cath. Predictions - Let's do it again.

Featured Replies

Ok, the first thread has been shut down but I'm sure there is more to be said about this game. I promise to behave if everyone else does.:rolleyes:

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What else can we possibly say that won't get this thread shut down?

It will be taken care of on the field tomorrow. Nuff said!

Keep the discussion on the game only and everything will be fine. :thumb:

 

 

 

 

Henry, you rabble-rouser! :p

I quit reading the last thread because it talked about the weather, cannons, everything but the game.

 

How about in this thread we get some of the knowlegable folks on here to actually analize what we may see happen on field tommorrow (I.e. what they did in the Male-X preview thread).

Hey, Henry....you might want to try using "the team from Ft. Thomas" since you have a little trouble with "Higlands".

 

jk ;) from one O-line momma to another!

 

Best wishes to both teams tomorrow, wish we could be there in person, but we will have cell phone updates!!

You have friends in high places, they fixed it for you!!!

You have friends in high places, they fixed it for you!!!
It was magic. ;)

The most knowledgable statement is "one of these teams will win and play Lexington Catholic next Friday night". Go Colonels!

I quit reading the last thread because it talked about the weather, cannons, everything but the game.
Actually, the weather will be an important factor in this game.
It's fixed.

 

I didn't even notice. I was implying that you may have trouble in your search.

The most knowledgable statement is "one of these teams will win and play Lexington Catholic next Friday night". Go Colonels!

 

 

My bad I thought somebody might actually want to talk football on a football board.

My bad I thought somebody might actually want to talk football on a football board.

 

 

What are your thoughts on the game?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.