Russell 48 Fleming County 6

Play 2 Win

WSAZ just reported on the 11 PM news that Flemming County quit and walked off the field after three quarters. I was at the game and Flemming played until the last snap. All four quarters. It makes you wonder where a news organization can get information like that. Shame on WSAZ for reporting false information.

:thumb: :thumb:

Congrats Russell Red Devils! This was a very good total effort. The execution of the kicking game looked alot better, and the two missed PAT's looked very close. Thought the officiating crew was a little hankie happy in the first half as the holding calls could have gone both ways, but it seemed we always got caught. Kasey was typical Kasey. The Devil defense was very stingy on the run. Kudos to the coaching staff for preparation for this game as it seemed they had Fleming Co figured out all nite long.

WSAZ just reported on the 11 PM news that Flemming County quit and walked off the field after three quarters. I was at the game and Flemming played until the last snap. All four quarters. It makes you wonder where a news organization can get information like that. Shame on WSAZ for reporting false information.

You know I think I just figured out why they reported that. The scoreboard clock that shows the quarter was on three. I'm sure the news reporter saw the players walk off the field and reported that they quit after three quarters when actually it was the end of the game. You would think the reported would have asked someone what was going on. Oh well I hate to see that type of report.

Jeepman, did your team throw any passes in the forth quarter? How did your team win by such a big score? Did everyone play? Can someone post the stats?

It was 32-0 at halftime. Yes there was a pass in the 4th quarter. From the 3rd string QB to a freshman on a 4th down play.

Russell scored twice in the opening 4 minutes because of two Fleming turnovers.

Jeepman, did your team throw any passes in the forth quarter? How did your team win by such a big score? Did everyone play? Can someone post the stats?

69 players got in the game for Russell. 11 different kids ran the ball. 4 quarterbacks got in the game.

Rushing

Russell 234

Fleming 13

Passing

Russell 5-8-0 129

Fleming 16-30-1 214

Individual Rushing

Russell

Beekman 6-53, Wells 5-48, Jones 4-35, Clark 8-31, Baily 3-31, Cordle 4-18, Hopper 3-12, Roark 1-4, Fosson 2-3, Abrams 2-1, Smith 2-minus 2

Fleming

McIntyre 6-35, Newsome 2-5, Taylor 1-2, Nutter 2-2, Wallingford 1-minus 3, Ellison 5-minus 28

Individual Passing

Russell

Jones 4-7 109, Roark 1-1 20

Fleming

Ellison 15-29-1 200, Newsome 1-1 14

Individual Recieving

Russell

Frazier 3-93, Fosson 1-20, Clark 1-16

Fleming

Roberts 5-100, Moore 3-32, McIntyre 3-18, Nutter 2-37, Wallingford 2-28, Taylor 1-minus 1.