Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport at Campbell County predictions

Featured Replies

I'm considering heading over to watch this game. I'm not sure when or if I'll get another chance to see these teams and I'd like to see them both. Thoughts and analysis of the game and will it be a good basketball atmosphere? Never been to CC.

I'm considering heading over to watch this game. I'm not sure when or if I'll get another chance to see these teams and I'd like to see them both. Thoughts and analysis of the game and will it be a good basketball atmosphere? Never been to CC.

 

I usually go to 2/3/4 CC games a season, always have a good following. The CC coach went to CC as a student, coached at Newport before getting the CC job. Should bring out a few more fans, both teams are pretty good this year, should be a real game.

Atmosphere should be good. It’s early in the season. However, you’ll get to see Drew Wilson who is the big attraction in Campbell County right now.

Atmosphere should be good. It’s early in the season. However, you’ll get to see Drew Wilson who is the big attraction in Campbell County right now.

 

If you want to see Campbell County have a chance to win, you better hope Reid Jolly shows up.

If you want to see Campbell County have a chance to win, you better hope Reid Jolly shows up.

 

Has Jolly not been showing up? He played well in this matchup last year, i believe.

Has Jolly not been showing up? He played well in this matchup last year, i believe.

 

What I was saying, R. Jolly is the straw that stirs the drink.

If you want to see Campbell County have a chance to win, you better hope Reid Jolly shows up.

 

Reid Jolly is playing the best of the bluegrass allstar game this weekend.

Should be a really good high school game. IMHO- Camels by 4.

I am planning to be on hand for this one. Looking forward to seeing the hype around several players.

 

Camels win by single digits with the home court advantage.

I am planning to be on hand for this one. Looking forward to seeing the hype around several players.

 

Camels win by single digits with the home court advantage.

 

Who are the hyped players?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.