Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County 61 Somerset 56

Featured Replies

Final from Rebel Arena. The Rebels are 1-0. Somerset falls to 1-2.

  • Author

Aden Slone led all scorers with 21 points.

 

Will Imfeld had 13 points and Luke Imfeld had 11.

  • Author

For Somerset Chase Walker had 15 points and Dakota Acey had 14.

Young rebel team!!

This team is really young and will get better as this year goes on. I can see when Smith and Hotchkiss return, this team will surprise some people.

I didn’t think Grant would be back for basketball heard he wouldn’t return until baseball season started, if him and Reese both make it back for basketball this Boyle team will be a tough out come tournament time.

  • Author
I didn’t think Grant would be back for basketball heard he wouldn’t return until baseball season started, if him and Reese both make it back for basketball this Boyle team will be a tough out come tournament time.

 

Unless something has changed(which is highly possible) I was told that Grant will likely be back late January/early February.

 

I have no clue when Reese will be back.

I heard from a very good source last night that they both are progressing in their rehab ahead of schedule. Possible return by middle of January.

When they return... That may change some things. I like being out of the picture right now!

  • Author
When they return... That may change some things. I like being out of the picture right now!

 

:lol2: :lol2:

 

I’ll see you next Tuesday, BFF!!!

Yes you will.

This team is really young and will get better as this year goes on. I can see when Smith and Hotchkiss return, this team will surprise some people.

 

Somerset is really young as well. They only have 1 senior and 1 junior in the normal rotation. Walker is the only senior on the roster.

Aden Slone led all scorers with 21 points.

 

Will Imfeld had 13 points and Luke Imfeld had 11.

 

For Somerset Chase Walker had 15 points and Dakota Acey had 14.

 

Lots of different names here compared to the last several years at Boyle and Somerset. Its early but both teams should be solid by the end of the season.

Talked to both kids and Hotchkiss will be out at least 4 more weeks and Smith said that it could be 6 to 8 weeks.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.