Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BluegrassPreps Girls Basketball Top 20 Rankings Discussion Week 1

Featured Replies

1. Ryle

2. George Rogers Clark

3. Owensboro Catholic

4. Scott County

5. Mercy

6. Lincoln County

7. Elizabethtown

8. Eastern

9. Sacred Heart

10. Male

11. Christian Academy of Louisville

12. Anderson County

13. Highlands

14. Conner

15. South Laurel

16. Boyd County

17. Butler

18. Casey County

19. Webster County

20. Barren County

Edited by True blue (and gold)

Was wondering why you all have Mercy #5 and the CC has them #1?

Was wondering why you all have Mercy #5 and the CC has them #1?

Heard Mercy got beat bad last weekend by an Ohio team. I don't think the #1 team in the state should get blown out by 35 points. I don't think they're deserving of the number 1 spot right now

Conner deserves to be ahead of Highlands. Big game for Conner on Friday as they play Ryle at home.

Heard Mercy got beat bad last weekend by an Ohio team. I don't think the #1 team in the state should get blown out by 35 points. I don't think they're deserving of the number 1 spot right now

 

Thanks didn't know that.

Heard Mercy got beat bad last weekend by an Ohio team. I don't think the #1 team in the state should get blown out by 35 points. I don't think they're deserving of the number 1 spot right now

 

It was Pickerington Central. I saw the game. PC is really good - state champs last year, I believe. They would probably beat any Ky team, but not sure they would win by the same margin.

It was Pickerington Central. I saw the game. PC is really good - state champs last year, I believe. They would probably beat any Ky team, but not sure they would win by the same margin.

Disagree. Ryle scrimmaged them this year. Ryle lost the first period in a close score. They settled down and won the 2nd and 3rd periods. Total score, Ryle won. That was posted about the NKY scrimmage event on BGP.

  • Author
Was wondering why you all have Mercy #5 and the CC has them #1?

I'm not sure, goldie. I'm not on the ranking staff, I just post the results. But, our staff is pretty in-tune with the entire state. I'm sure they have a reason.

Ryle beat Pick Central fairly easy a few weeks ago the team that Mercy played this weekend. Ryle will probably be ranked nationally by Max Preps soon( could be this week) if they dont lose.

Ryle beat Pick Central fairly easy a few weeks ago the team that Mercy played this weekend. Ryle will probably be ranked nationally by Max Preps soon( could be this week) if they dont lose.

Thanks.

Male is a very good team. They seem to be strong in every needed position. Good shooters, strong inside, good PG. #10 seems too low from what I’ve seen with them. They are probably more like a top 5 team. Teams that aren’t strong inside will struggle against them and that’s most girls basketball teams.

Ryle breaks into the Max Preps Top 25 this week at #16........

Ryle breaks into the Max Preps Top 25 this week at #16........

That's darn good. Always like to see a Kentucky team ranked high nationally. Congrats to Ryle.

That's darn good. Always like to see a Kentucky team ranked high nationally. Congrats to Ryle.

 

Dito that.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.