Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Male/Scott County (6A Championship) Updates

Featured Replies

I watched all games so far. I was just panicking a little. Thanks.

 

You should be getting the "Broadcast is delayed. Please stand by." message.

  • Replies 269
  • Views 26.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Since we have a delay I am going to play a tune.

 

Here's a look at weather conditions from about an hour ago, and why the game has been on delay.

 

Teams are currently on the field warming up and preparing for a 9:05 kickoff time.

 

DtX0xnlXcAAMeM4.jpg

What do you see in that image everyone?

 

I am going with Michelin Man.

What do you see in that image everyone?

 

I am going with Michelin Man.

 

Lol I see that too!!!!

What do you see in that image everyone?

 

I am going with Michelin Man.

 

Lol, that has me belly laughing here in my living room.

Captains are getting ready to head out.

 

Scott County wearing black pants and jerseys with cardinal numbers and helmets, and Male wearing purple pants and white jerseys with purple numbers and gold helmets.

This game has a cool contrast of uniforms.

Gary Ball and Bill Ransdell on the call.

Scott County took the field by storm.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.