Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patrick Patterson delays decision

Featured Replies

Our local news (WSAZ, Huntington,Wva.) are reporting that Patrick Patterson has delayed his decision as to where he would be going untill January. This report included an interview with Patterson who said that he still wanted to make another one or two visits (didn't say where). Patterson's reported list was U.K., Fla., Duke, and Wake Forrest.

Didn't LABS say a delay in his decision is worrisome?

Didn't LABS say a delay in his decision is worrisome?

I don't see how it could be good news... ;)

I think a delay is good news for Duke.

If I am a top recruit, I am taking a visit to Hawaii. No desire to attend college, just want to go on a free trip to Hawaii.:D

  • Author
If I am a top recruit, I am taking a visit to Hawaii. No desire to attend college, just want to go on a free trip to Hawaii.:D

:laugh: :laugh: Got to get one's prioroties straight.:p

  • Author
Patterson will be a Gator when its all said and done imo...

I would not doubt that one bit ITG. Personally I beleve that it is between UK and Fla..

Patterson will be a Gator when its all said and done imo...

 

 

Billy D. is the man right now.

If I am a top recruit, I am taking a visit to Hawaii. No desire to attend college, just want to go on a free trip to Hawaii.:D

 

Or, you could just visit KState and get an all expense paid vacation to Hawaii anyways!

Patrick Patterson + Spring Signing Period = (Florida 1, UK 0)

Or, you could just visit KState and get an all expense paid vacation to Hawaii anyways!

Is it the kids fault he was the only one that entered for the Grand Prize all expenses paid trip drawing at that booster function... :lol:

Patrick Patterson + Spring Signing Period = (Florida 1, UK 0)

I'd say ( UF .6, Duke .3, UK .1)... ;)

Patrick Patterson + Spring Signing Period = (Florida 1, UK 0)

 

Your most likely right. Now the only way I think we have much of a chance now is to have a really good start to our season and to show him that we are back this year, and that the program is not going down like it looked last year...

Your most likely right. Now the only way I think we have much of a chance now is to have a really good start to our season and to show him that we are back this year, and that the program is not going down like it looked last year...

 

If we have another 10-loss season and every game ends up being 61-55, then we are going to lose this player, IMO.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.