Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patrick Patterson delays decision

Featured Replies

Is it the kids fault he was the only one that entered for the Grand Prize all expenses paid trip drawing at that booster function... :lol:

 

Reminds me of the movie Blue Chips - "there's old Happy over there writing the checks!!!"

If we have another 10-loss season and every game ends up being 61-55, then we are going to lose this player, IMO.

 

I agree thats why I believe that if we do still want to get him, that we will have to do well this season to have a shot now. Which I do think is possible because I really like the makeup to the team this year...

The one good thing about this, as I said before, is hes coming twice to Lexington for HS games. I know when he comes the fans will show him again how important he is to us.

This doesn't look good for the Cats...

The one good thing about this, as I said before, is hes coming twice to Lexington for HS games. I know when he comes the fans will show him again how important he is to us.

 

Do you have the dates and places of where he'll be playing?

This doesn't look good for the Cats...

 

Why?

 

Obviously, we fans are realistic and dont believe hes a UK lean or lock, but I still think we set in a pretty good position for him.

I just heard on WKYT that Lucas has no clear-cut favorite at this point either. We could very well lose him, as well.

I just heard on WKYT that Lucas has no clear-cut favorite at this point either. We could very well lose him, as well.

 

That is not surprising, I know I really wasn't expecting him to come here since we are already loaded with guards in front of him...

That is not surprising, I know I really wasn't expecting him to come here since we are already loaded with guards in front of him...

 

I really want UK to get back to top 10 recruiting classes. I know that Tubby does well without the top recruiting classes, but it would be nice to be dominant again.

I really want UK to get back to top 10 recruiting classes. I know that Tubby does well without the top recruiting classes, but it would be nice to be dominant again.

 

I want that too, and well I think we brought in a great class this year...My point is with Lucas, I just dont think it makes much sense for him to come here. I mean we have two starting guards that are only juniors and probably will be back next year. Then we have 3 really good freshman guards that we brought in this year. So as a player I know I would look at that and see not much playing time early on, while he has a better chance to go somewhere else and probably play more early on.

 

Now dont get me wrong I want him here and would love to have him, but I just have never thought he would come here. I know if it wasn't for us being loaded with guards I think he would have signed here in a heart beat, because it does seem like he really likes it here, but it just probably wouldn't be the best decision for him to come here since we are loaded with guards...

I don't think much has changed.

From everything that I have heard is that PP' mother is a huge Tubby fan, and in many instances you have to woo momma to get the kid.

A lot of things in UK's favor, you'd think.

Is there any doubt that Noah and Horford will be gone after this year? Nope.

I think Duke getting Singler sets them back some...

I still like UK's position. He says he will sign in the spring but will likely decide in at the beginning of 2007. Big difference between then and April...

Maybe, not much has changed, but, I would have preferred to get the comittment early...IMO, this puts alot of undue pressure on the 06/07 version of the Cats...If they play that slow down, set it up, boring tempo, then they could very well lose him...It does appear they will play a more uptempo style this year...

Do you have the dates and places of where he'll be playing?

 

Dont hold me to these dates exactly, but I believe they play LexCath on Jan 13 and Scott Co on Feb 2.

I hope he waits til after these games to make a decision.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.