Notre Dame 36 Syracuse 3

futurecoach

It seems like each week people say this is the week Notre Dame shows they are overrated and lose. Yet they keep going out and taking care of business.

Today they just completely dominated a Syracuse team who gave Clemson all they could handle earlier this year.

Are people ready to admit that maybe Notre Dame truly is one of the 4 best this year?

This is a completely meaningless thing, but ND made history today. They will officially be the first non-Nike school to make the playoffs.

Still have to travel across country for a rivalry game. Sometimes you never know in rivalry games. USC has more talent than they showed this year. Notre Dame should win, but as we seen this year. Crazy things sometimes happen and teams with no business winning or keeping it close find a way to do it. So until that clock hits zero and Notre Dame has it won next week, I wont get to excited lol.

Still have to travel across country for a rivalry game. Sometimes you never know in rivalry games. USC has more talent than they showed this year. Notre Dame should win, but as we seen this year. Crazy things sometimes happen and teams with no business winning or keeping it close find a way to do it. So until that clock hits zero and Notre Dame has it won next week, I wont get to excited lol.

USC lost to a really bad UCLA team today. I think you’ll be just fine :lol2:

I'm with you. USC is indeed a rivalry game, they always worry me and for good reason.