Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Litkenhous Ratings

Featured Replies

https://www.courier-journal.com/story/sports/preps/kentucky/2018/10/01/litkenhous-ratings-covington-catholic-still-tops-complete-rankings/1459888002/

 

This weeks edition of ratings.

 

Top 20:

 

1. Covington Catholic

2. Frederick Douglass

3. Mayfield

4. Highlands

5. Christian Academy Louisville

6. Male

7. South Warren

8. Scott County

9. Boyle County

10. Bowling Green

11. DeSales

12. St. Xavier

13. Lexington Catholic

14. Franklin Simpson

15. Paducah Tilghman

16. Henry Clay

17. Owensboro

18. North Hardin

19. Trinity

20. Beechwood

 

I think Male is too low at #6 and Trinity is too low at #19. Can’t argue against Covington Catholic being #1.

 

Fulton County is way ahead of Russellville, who they just lost to, but 70 point win over Fulton City propping them up.

 

Some ratings look correct and others puzzling. See the link for all other teams.

If those rankings are even close to being accurate, and they are probably starting to be within reason, this has to be the weakest year ever for Kentucky High School Football.

  • Author
If those rankings are even close to being accurate, and they are probably starting to be within reason, this has to be the weakest year ever for Kentucky High School Football.

 

I would have to agree.

These are always fun to look at. :lol2:

I'd like to see a Beechwood-Trinity matchup this year!

I'd like to see a Beechwood-Trinity matchup this year!

 

It might actually be competitive.

I'd like to see a Beechwood-Trinity matchup this year!

 

:lol2:

It might actually be competitive.

 

Only if Trinity gets their qb situation figured out...

 

:sneaky:

I'd like to see a Beechwood-Trinity matchup this year!

 

I think that game would look a lot like BWs game against Cov Cath. Trinity may be down but the level of talent they maintain along with platooning alone would wear Beechwood out.

Male at 6 is absurd. After 6 games their D has allowed 20(?) points and 14 were on 2nd stringers. Great D will stop many powerful O's. FYI Coach Wolfe has stepped over this year to primarily focus his time on D. It shows!

Morpheus, I am a Beechwood guy; but, you are 100% correct. 15-18 very goods cannot outlast 35-40 very goods.

One wonders with their 2A compatriots at 3, 5 and 11, why Owensboro Catholic isn't somewhere within shouting distance.

No Covington Catholic Trinity would be better

No Covington Catholic Trinity would be better

 

Sooner or later CCH and Trinity will start playing each other, it is inevitable.

I think that game would look a lot like BWs game against Cov Cath. Trinity may be down but the level of talent they maintain along with platooning alone would wear Beechwood out.

 

Morpheus, I am a Beechwood guy; but, you are 100% correct. 15-18 very goods cannot outlast 35-40 very goods.

 

Agree guys.

 

And everyone, this Beechwood fan doesn't want any part of Trinity ever.

 

Switching gears, I would like to see what Mayfield could do against Trinity this year.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.