Bishop Brossart 2018/2019

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm. Not too sure about the "toughest district". Still looks to me like a two horse race until until the second tier show us something. I think the 40th might be the most balanced top to bottom this year. And with what Robertson showed last year, the 38th looks to have three contenders.

More wins I reckon. I know a majority of their schedule is controlled by the NKAC and are required to play all the NKY small schools. They’re goal is to win the All ‘A’ every year. It’s been tough to get out of their district.

Brossart is d2 in NKAC so they'd have no requirement to play Villa, Ludlow, Dayton, Bellevue since those are d3. They also play Calvary but that would be a 37th District game obv.

Sam is a nice kid with high potential.

He will be playing freshmen basketball at Holy Cross this season, since they had openings for 8th Graders.

Any word on where he will be going for high school? I heard his dad had some ties to HC but not sure what?

We (Brossart) would love to have him. He would create an awesome one-two punch with present freshman (6'4" - 220lb) David Govan, and an amazing guard corps.

He would make a fantastic addition to an already strong 2020-21, 2021-22 and 2022-23 classes.