22 Josh Barnes G Sr. 5-10 130

23 Cameron Hickey G Sr. 5-10 151

24 Jaleel Hunter G Sr. 5-7 144

31 Logan Schwartz G Jr. 6-1 162

33 Evan Dearborn F/C Jr. 6-2 195

34 Caleb Bush C/F Jr. 6'4 205

44 Darius Comer C Jr. 6-2 203

45 Colton Lair C Sr. 6-3 205

We have some paperweights, they need to start serving that soft serve in the cafeteria again.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will Neace be the best player in the region (outside of Miles-committed to X)?? He’s just a sophomore. If he’s the best, that’s pretty telling of his skill, and the region.

He will be the best scorer. All round player I would say no. I can think of several that I would put above him because they play both sides of the floor. Obvious one is McKnight at Collins and Miles. Conley at Spencer County is a lock down defender and can score pretty easily. I give the nod to players that are great at both ends.

He will be the best scorer. All round player I would say no. I can think of several that I would put above him because they play both sides of the floor. Obvious one is McKnight at Collins and Miles. Conley at Spencer County is a lock down defender and can score pretty easily. I give the nod to players that are great at both ends.

Wow! You clearly have not seen Niece play! Indian Elite does not put kids in their roster if they don't play defense. He is one of the best all around players in the 8th!

Wow! You clearly have not seen Niece play! Indian Elite does not put kids in their roster if they don't play defense. He is one of the best all around players in the 8th!

Actually I have on several occasions this summer. Like I said--best scorer in the region but his defense is not very good. Not trying to slam on the kid. Every player needs to improve in some area and his would be defense. He's only a sophomore so I would expect he will get better in that area.

Actually I have on several occasions this summer. Like I said--best scorer in the region but his defense is not very good. Not trying to slam on the kid. Every player needs to improve in some area and his would be defense. He's only a sophomore so I would expect he will get better in that area.

Guaranteed you can't score on him!