Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Balitmore/Cincinnati Predictions

Who do you thinks wins this game? 14 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you thinks wins this game?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Basically every year since the Ravens won the Super Bowl this game has pitted two evenly matched teams. This year will be no different. Neither team will win this game by more than 1 score.

It will be close but I'm feeling this team. I've been fooled plenty before and prime-time isn't their gig but I'm all in. We finally saw Mixon's capability and while their defense wasn't great, they fought adversity and posted nice efficiency numbers vs the pass and rush.

I think this one is going to be an ugly football game and I hope the Bengals squeak one out. Figure it'll be a low scoring affair. Something like 16-13.

Think the Bengals are the better team, but prime-time games haven't been kind to them.

 

I still say they find a way.....21-17 Bengals.

Baltimore 20-17.

  • Author

Baltimore's defense was nasty Sunday. They will rough up Dalton and Green.

Baltimore's defense was nasty Sunday. They will rough up Dalton and Green.

 

I'd pump the breaks on the Ravens love. They were playing in a downpour against Nathan Pederson and Josh Allen. I get Dalton isn't the greatest, but he's on a whole different level than those clowns.

  • Author
I'd pump the breaks on the Ravens love. They were playing in a downpour against Nathan Pederson and Josh Allen. I get Dalton isn't the greatest, but he's on a whole different level than those clowns.

 

He was in pick 6 form against the Colts he must have had tackling drills all week.

He was in pick 6 form against the Colts he must have had tackling drills all week.

 

Okay.

 

Realizing this was a pointless attempt at discussion on my part.

Cincinnati will have to be in "show me" mode on Thursday night. Problem is, they don't even show up during primetime games so I doubt they'll show me anything.

 

Ravens 35

Bengals 13

  • Author
Okay.

 

Realizing this was a pointless attempt at discussion on my part.

 

Is a horrible qb.

Interested to see how Flacco looks in game two. All I know about Joe Flacco is that when the stakes are highest and the pressure is on, he performs at a near all pro level. I can't explain it; it doesn't make sense, but the guy is just different. The drafting of Jackson seemed to have ignited something through the preseason and against the woeful Bills. Curious to see if it continues into Thursday.

Question for you Louisville peeps. I’m trying to plan this week. I know the game Thursday is on NFL Network nationally. I may be in a hotel Thursday in Louisville which may or may not have NFLN. Does Louisville show the game on local TV also like Cincinnati does?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.