Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Passive Income

Featured Replies

Does anyone on here have something that they do to make money while they are not working? Examples are investments (stocks/bonds/real estate), blogs, royalties for a book, song, or script?

I play golf with some high handicap buddies. Think I'm up about $0.75 for the year.

I keep money in the market, some of which has been invested for over 20 years and has produced a nice return. I also used to be very involved in stock photography. I now only add a few images a year, but still cash in for a few hundred $’s every year.

@Watusi and myself set up kissing booths at a high school football game in Eastern Kentucky every weekend. Sometimes we get lucky and are able to do it twice a weekend if a team plays on Saturday night. Toots usually makes a little more money because he doesn't set a tooth limit for his clients.

I keep money in the market, some of which has been invested for over 20 years and has produced a nice return. I also used to be very involved in stock photography. I now only add a few images a year, but still cash in for a few hundred $’s every year.

 

Haha....after you were talking about the market, I was trying to figure out what stock photography is? I was trying to figure out how you took pictures of stock. Lol

Not passive, but selling on eBay for fun and profit. I'm probably up maybe 4 or 5 K this year.

  • Author

I have 3 properties. I am also studying to become a general partner for apartment syndicates.

I do construction side jobs here and there.

 

Also, totally rando...but I had an acquaintance come to me a while ago with an antique axe head because he knew I had repaired and re-finished some super old cast iron pieces. Anyway, that's ended up developing into a kind of side-gig for refinishing and repairing cast iron items, and refinishing and re-hanging axes and hatchets. I've made probably $2,000-3,000 at that in the last seven or eight months.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.