October 29, 200619 yr Perfect example as to where this team is. Two series ago we have them 3rd and 8, we rush 3, drop 8 and give Vick an hour to complete a 15 yd first down. They get us 3rd and 8, rush 7 and get the sack, our defense doesn;t take any chances nor do they make routine plays playing conservatively.. VERY frustrating...
October 29, 200619 yr Are you serious?? I saw about 4 blocks in the back on the punt. All day long. Officiating is at an all time low in the NFL
October 29, 200619 yr All day long. Officiating is at an all time low in the NFLThe officials have absolutely no bearing as to why we're losing ths game. I hate when people blame officials or even complain about them. I think they're doing fine. Our defense sucks.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.