Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

First Round: Boyd County @ Johnson Central

Who wins? 105 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Johnson Central
      85%
    • Boyd Co.
      14%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

OK I'll bite. Who is the other player missing?

  • Replies 119
  • Views 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Johnson Central has their field covered. I'm sure they dont want to play on a field like they did last friday night.

Johnson Central - 58

Boyd County - 6

 

Everybody but Mason County gets lucky enough to score on "the blob"

Johnson Central - 58

Boyd County - 6

 

Everybody but Mason County gets lucky enough to score on "the blob"

 

Whats the over/under on how many more predicitons you're going to give on this game before it actually happens ? Just messin around underarmour. I dont think the game will be quite as lopsided as you predicted though, only for the fact that Boyd has improved a lot and JC should be able to rest the starters most of the second half. JC wins easily in this one.

Whats the over/under on how many more predicitons you're going to give on this game before it actually happens ? Just messin around underarmour. I dont think the game will be quite as lopsided as you predicted though, only for the fact that Boyd has improved a lot and JC should be able to rest the starters most of the second half. JC wins easily in this one.

Uh... I have only give 1 score prediction about this game.

Post #47

My first post in the football forum...

Johnson Central will be ready for Boyd County. Johnson Central will win big.

 

Johnson Central - 49

Boyd County - 7

 

Post #94

Johnson Central - 58

Boyd County - 6

 

Everybody but Mason County gets lucky enough to score on "the blob"

 

I didnt graduate from Harvard I could be wrong, but the last time I checked 1 plus 1 still equalled 2.

I'm glad your paying so much attention to what I say MBWC41.

Actually, Bell Co. did a good job of that a couple of years ago. And Rockcastle destroyed Highlands in 2002.

 

;)

 

I am beginning to think JC is a bit like that Rockcastle team.

I am beginning to think JC is a bit like that Rockcastle team.

 

I played against the Rockcastle team you are talking about in 2002. From watching the way this JC team plays they seem to be a lot like Rockcastle was this year. Rockcastle had a punishing defense that year.

OK I'll bite. Who is the other player missing?

 

OK, I will bite too....WHO is the other player?

I wish I could agree with you on this one, but there's way too much fighting within the team. They have played better, but let's hope over confidence isn't a downfall.

 

 

Gimme a break.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Fighting?????

 

Overconfident?? About what????:confused:

 

If a person doesnt like what Evans is doing then they need to get their kid and transfer elsewhere....I think everyone at Boyd is getting real sick of some negativity from so-called BC supporters here......:madman:

I wish I could agree with you on this one, but there's way too much fighting within the team. They have played better, but let's hope over confidence isn't a downfall.

 

 

Gimme a break.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Fighting?????

 

Overconfident?? About what????:confused:

 

If a person doesnt like what Evans is doing then they need to get their kid and transfer elsewhere....I think everyone at Boyd is getting real sick of some negativity from so-called BC supporters here......:madman:

OK, I will bite too....WHO is the other player?

Me too? Unless he's talking about a couple of kids who were kicked off for a violation of team rules, but they didn't play the ashland game, and one of them I think since the Lawrence Co. game.

Gimme a break.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Fighting?????

 

Overconfident?? About what????:confused:

 

If a person doesnt like what Evans is doing then they need to get their kid and transfer elsewhere....I think everyone at Boyd is getting real sick of some negativity from so-called BC supporters here......:madman:

Ditto!!!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.