Ronald Acuna Jr.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read an ESPN tweet that the pitch was in the 99th percentile for speed of all Urena’s pitches for the year. And that it was his fastest opening pitch. Not even a question it was intentional.

And it knocked Acuna out of the game.

Edited by DragonFire

I read an ESPN tweet that he pitch was in the 99th percentile for speed of all Urena’s pitches for the year. And that it was his fastest opening pitch. Not even a question it was intentional.

No question it was intentional. Catcher looked disgusted at his pitcher.

I read an ESPN tweet that the pitch was in the 99th percentile for speed of all Urena’s pitches for the year. And that it was his fastest opening pitch. Not even a question it was intentional.

A team no where near playoff contention could have just injured a star rookie for a team leading the division, all because he was crushing them. He didn't do anything dirty...he just killed them over and over.

Disgusting.

A team no where near playoff contention could have just injured a star rookie for a team leading the division, all because he was crushing them. He didn't do anything dirty...he just killed them over and over.

Disgusting.

I'm all for making him uncomfortable in the box by coming inside and dusting him. You can't nail him above the waist.

I'm all for making him uncomfortable in the box by coming inside and dusting him. You can't nail him above the waist.

I saw on reddit that the pitch Urena threw was in the 99th percentile as far as speed for pitches he has thrown this year.

Not only did he hit him on purpose, he threw it 97 MPH.

I saw on reddit that the pitch Urena threw was in the 99th percentile as far as speed for pitches he has thrown this year.

I saw him start a brawl at a minor league game.

That is the angriest I've ever seen the Braves manager, Snitker, who got ejected. I don't believe the Braves ever retaliated during the game.....maybe the next time they play. Any word on Acuna's condition? To use Bryce Harper's word it was a clown play by the pitcher.

That is the angriest I've ever seen the Braves manager, Snitker, who got ejected. I don't believe the Braves ever retaliated during the game.....maybe the next time they play. Any word on Acuna's condition? To use Bryce Harper's word it was a clown play by the pitcher.

Acuna didn’t suffer a fracture. They had a CT scan and results are pending.

As for retaliation, no, I’m prettt sure they didn’t. They do play another series this year, but unless Urena pitches, I hope they let it go. Part of me says just let it go entirely, to send the message that he and the entire Marlins organization are irrelevant. The other part says if Urena ever bats against the Braves, put it between the numbers. FAST.