Report: OSU's Urban Meyer Knew and Lied About Domestic Abuse Allegations

Wireman

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

She has 9 calls and plenty of photos. Again, you want Urban fired because he covered it up, yet refuse to acknowledge the police had actual knowledge of it yet did nothing.

They have an obligation and duty to protect her.

Once again. Did the cop know their history? How many cops do you think are in Columbus? Did all 9 reports happen at the same department? Same precinct? You’re making HUGE assumptions that she showed this officer on a traffic stop was told more than domestic dispute and that photos were shown. Once again, you’re defending known facts, with your fantasy of how this traffic stop went. Have you seen the dash cam or body cam footage of this incident?

Deflection to Saban shows me that you don't disagree with my point.

We are talking about UM here, feel free to start a Saban thread with all the info on him.

I'm trying to separate where the outrage comes from hatred of Meyer or hatred of hiring a coach with DV on his record. I think its useful testimony, your honor.

Oh, you mean the truth that your coach and school are screwed? I bet that does hurt...

I mean if Urban can go 12-0 with what was leftover after Tressel, then I think Ryan Day and the rest of the staff will be fine with the studs Meyer has brought in. OSU will be fine, that's never been what I've been worried about.

Once again. Did the cop know their history? How many cops do you think are in Columbus? Did all 9 reports happen at the same department? Same precinct? You’re making HUGE assumptions that she showed this officer on a traffic stop was told more than domestic dispute and that photos were shown. Once again, you’re defending known facts, with your fantasy of how this traffic stop went. Have you seen the dash cam or body cam footage of this incident?

1800 sworn on Columbus PD

2. No disparaging, taunting, or boastful comments--especially between opponents trying to intimidate each other. This includes, name calling or personal attacks toward any member, username, team, or school. Additionally this includes a pattern of posts that inflames or incites other posters (i.e. trolling or gaslighting). Also, keeping in mind the youth of our student athletes, excessive "bashing" of high school athletes is prohibited. Do not comment on the manner in which another member has posted, or any violations you find in their posts. Such public remarks will be considered a violation under this rule. If you feel that a specific post violates our rules, please report it using the "Report Post" feature which is located under the username in every post.