White Sox at Reds (7/2 - 7/4)

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use this post on your application for the replay job.

From the over the top view you cant see him touch the plate, you see his hand hit the ground 2 inches past the plate. In your view its hard to see, but its sideways, but it looks like he gets the tip there.

From the over the top view you cant see him touch the plate, you see his hand hit the ground 2 inches past the plate. In your view its hard to see, but its sideways, but it looks like he gets the tip there.

It’s directly on top of the plate in the middle of the plate.

Reds and their relievers blow a 7-2 lead. Tied at 7 going into bottom of eighth. Top of lineup due up.

Just to set the record straight (which needs to be done often in these Reds threads, a job I usually am not willing to waste time on), starter Desclafani gave up 5 earned runs. Only one of those earned runs scored when Lorenzen was on the mound. So our top relievers actually gave up one run each to blow the lead. Just felt like the facts should be shared for those who are not watching. Respond however you want. I won't be posting again in this thread.

Just to set the record straight (which needs to be done often in these Reds threads, a job I usually am not willing to waste time on), starter Desclafani gave up 5 earned runs. Only one of those earned runs scored when Lorenzen was on the mound. So our top relievers actually gave up one run each to blow the lead. Just felt like the facts should be shared for those who are not watching. Respond however you want. I won't be posting again in this thread.

Dang, you just attack anything I post. My first word was Reds which meantime the starter and Lorenzen gave up a double to the wall allowing two runs to score that was charged to Disco. They were not Lorenzen runs but he sure let them in. You guys are unbelievable towards me. I try to always posts the facts but I am not perfect. Nobody on this thread has mentioned how Votto has done tonight so I won't. I am glad we always have guys like you to set the record straight.

They should have never been in that situation but Engle's bunt should have been ruled runner interference He NEVER got off the grass into the runner's box all the way to 1st. Suarez gets charged with an error and Gennett could have been hurt bad on the play. That is definitely a play that should be reviewable.

Dang, you just attack anything I post. My first word was Reds which meantime the starter and Lorenzen gave up a double to the wall allowing two runs to score that was charged to Disco. They were not Lorenzen runs but he sure let them in. You guys are unbelievable towards me. I try to always posts the facts but I am not perfect. Nobody on this thread has mentioned how Votto has done tonight so I won't. I am glad we always have guys like you to set the record straight.

I will say it sumo...Votto is in a mini slump and needs to shake out of it for them to continue their mini run. I try and pay attention while I work and each strike out, I think "Well...the boys on BGP are bound to post about this" lol jk