White Sox at Reds (7/2 - 7/4)

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang, you just attack anything I post. My first word was Reds which meantime the starter and Lorenzen gave up a double to the wall allowing two runs to score that was charged to Disco. They were not Lorenzen runs but he sure let them in. You guys are unbelievable towards me. I try to always posts the facts but I am not perfect. Nobody on this thread has mentioned how Votto has done tonight so I won't. I am glad we always have guys like you to set the record straight.

The last time I quoted and commented on one of your posts was May 28. I rarely attack your posts.

I can hear Sumos keyboard working overtime already.

I give Votto credit when he does good and call him out when he is bad or makes bone head plays. But because he is a .300 career hitter and makes $25 million, he I'd above criticism. So I will lay off him for now.

Why on earth do you take Winker out of the game in the 6th when you only have a 3 man bench tonight.

Riggy is a bigger clown than Price ever was. Fire him right now, have security remove him from the dugout immediately.

How stupid.

Bad night for the bullpen. Let’s hope the bats can end this.

They can use a off day today and I'm sure they can really use the All-star break. They are getting used so much they need a collective break. Starters are going to have to go longer than 5 innings or they'll be spent for sure. Since their last off day on June 18th here are the starters innings. 9 of 16 games they haven't gotten to the 6th.

Romano 5.0, 5.0, 5.0 7.0

DeSclafani 5.1, 6.1, 6.1

Castillo 6.2, 4.0, 5.2

Harvey 5.2 (rain delay), 6.2, 6.0

Mahle 5.2, 5.0, 6.0