The Bengals are lowering their ticket prices to $20 per game

Additionally, I would have to imagine this new practice by the Bengals has to tweak many current season ticket holders, especially the ones that were on the fence this year but went ahead and threw the money down. Also, I would have to think this will really hurt the Bengals season ticket sales in 2019 and beyond if they stick with the practice.

Depends on where the seats are. If this is like Reds top 6 or whatever they call it now, than I dont think it bothers season ticket holders that much. Some maybe.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends on where the seats are. If this is like Reds top 6 or whatever they call it now, than I dont think it bothers season ticket holders that much. Some maybe.

It would almost have to be the Peanut Gallery but this should have been offered 6 months ago so current season ticket holders (you know, the returning customers) had a shot at it.

Do the Browns get that money or the city? I'm referencing the Brown family, not the 0-16 team.

I would imagine it is the property owner wherever you park.

Either way $20 is a deal but only if you eat before you go and walk across the bridge.

It would almost have to be the Peanut Gallery but this should have been offered 6 months ago so current season ticket holders (you know, the returning customers) had a shot at it.

Maybe, dont season ticket holders get other perks too. Its no different than the Reds offering 6 pack deals or 10 pack deals after the season starts.

Maybe, dont season ticket holders get other perks too. Its no different than the Reds offering 6 pack deals or 10 pack deals after the season starts.

Who cares about perks.

And no, that is not the same thing.

Exactly why they did it when they did so Mikey Boy wouldn't lose more $$$$$!