Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Bengals are lowering their ticket prices to $20 per game

Featured Replies

Additionally, I would have to imagine this new practice by the Bengals has to tweak many current season ticket holders, especially the ones that were on the fence this year but went ahead and threw the money down. Also, I would have to think this will really hurt the Bengals season ticket sales in 2019 and beyond if they stick with the practice.

 

Depends on where the seats are. If this is like Reds top 6 or whatever they call it now, than I dont think it bothers season ticket holders that much. Some maybe.

  • Replies 80
  • Views 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Depends on where the seats are. If this is like Reds top 6 or whatever they call it now, than I dont think it bothers season ticket holders that much. Some maybe.

 

It would almost have to be the Peanut Gallery but this should have been offered 6 months ago so current season ticket holders (you know, the returning customers) had a shot at it.

I like the idea, the not for profit ticket package.

 

Until you buy 2 beers and a hot dog!

  • Author
Until you buy 2 beers and a hot dog!

 

Don't forget parking.

Don't forget parking.

 

Do the Browns get that money or the city? I'm referencing the Brown family, not the 0-16 team.

  • Author
Do the Browns get that money or the city? I'm referencing the Brown family, not the 0-16 team.

 

I would imagine it is the property owner wherever you park.

 

Either way $20 is a deal but only if you eat before you go and walk across the bridge.

It would almost have to be the Peanut Gallery but this should have been offered 6 months ago so current season ticket holders (you know, the returning customers) had a shot at it.

 

Maybe, dont season ticket holders get other perks too. Its no different than the Reds offering 6 pack deals or 10 pack deals after the season starts.

  • Author
Maybe, dont season ticket holders get other perks too. Its no different than the Reds offering 6 pack deals or 10 pack deals after the season starts.

 

Who cares about perks.

 

And no, that is not the same thing.

I’m contemplating this as truthfully as possible. I don’t think if the Bengals paid me $200 I’d go to 10 games.

 

Nope, I’m certain of it. No chance I’d go.

I may do it. I expect it to be like the 2011 season when stadium was half empty almost every game even though they had a playoff season. I could buy those tickets and still easily sit in lower arena.

Trying to figure out if I buy 2. Can I take a different person each game ? Website is vague.

It would almost have to be the Peanut Gallery but this should have been offered 6 months ago so current season ticket holders (you know, the returning customers) had a shot at it.

 

Exactly why they did it when they did so Mikey Boy wouldn't lose more $$$$$!

Seeing rumors there are only 100 tickets total for this deal.

Proud owner of 2 season tickets. IM'd on line and the guy told me to call his direct line and hooked me up. only selling a few hundred.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.