Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pirates at Reds (5/22 - 5/24)

Featured Replies

Peraza SS

Barnhart C

Votto 1B

Gennett 2B

Suarez 3B

Schebler RF

Duvall LF

Harvey SP

Hamilton CF

  • Replies 38
  • Views 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

If Harvey has his fastball back to 95-96 he’s gonna end up a good trade piece.

So, Hamilton gets a two out base hit in the bottom of the 2nd...and Peraza swings at the first pitch and pops out. I just don't understand what goes through some of the Reds' heads sometimes.

Anybody else just see the Gatorade commercial with Bryce Harper in it? Did you notice the pitcher? If you're Michael Lorenzen, why would you want to be in a commercial that implies you just got taken deep by Harper? Surely to goodness he wasn't paid that much.

 

At first I thought maybe it'll be a "two-parter", with the second part being seen by the pitcher's viewpoint. But, Lorenzen's not a household name across the country...why would Gatorade tie themselves in that aspect to basically a no-name.

  • Author

I’m sad Amir Garrett isn’t starting.

 

Nice outing from Harvey especially after that first inning.

Really enjoy Scooter and Suarez being in the lineup. Good all around game for the Reds.

I'll be down there for the next three. Here's to a series win HT!

 

I will be in attendance tomorrow afternoon...

I will be in attendance tomorrow afternoon...

 

Bearded beer vendor named Parker, if you'd like to introduce yourself.

Bearded beer vendor named Parker, if you'd like to introduce yourself.

 

Do you know where you will be vending?

Do you know where you will be vending?

 

Based on last night, I believe that I'll probably be on the 1st base line. But depending on how many fans/vendors we have, I may roam all over the bottom.

I will be there on Thursday afternoon with my department - 418

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.