Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cubs at Reds (5/18 - 5/20)

Featured Replies

Reds have an off day today, then kick off a 4 game weekend series against the Cubs.

 

Friday: Bailey vs. Hendricks

Saturday: Double Header, pitching matchups TBD....(Gotta assume Castillo will be one of the two)

Sunday: Mahle vs. TBD

 

Would be nice if the Reds can use some momentum from the 5-2 west coast trip and get a series win here at home.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With the day off today, plus another one on Monday, I'll be shocked if Saturday's starters aren't Castillo and Romano. No reason to bring someone up to pitch just for that day, when you've got off days like that.

Im going to the double header.

 

Anyone else going

 

I am sitting in outfield bleachers on right field

So what's the ratio of blue to red going to be in the stands? 3:1? 4:1? 5:1?

So what's the ratio of blue to red going to be in the stands? 3:1? 4:1? 5:1?

 

I think 4:1 is a safe bet. When they come back towards the end of June I'd think the ratio would be even more drastic.

  • Author
I think 4:1 is a safe bet. When they come back towards the end of June I'd think the ratio would be even more drastic.

 

80% Cubs fans? I'd be shocked if there were more Cubs fans than Reds in attendance.

80% Cubs fans? I'd be shocked if there were more Cubs fans than Reds in attendance.

 

Maybe if you just look in the upper deck, but I imagine the shots along the lower baselines and the outfield will have a distinct blue-ish hue to them. I'll be surprised otherwise.

Yea, 80% is probably high, but it'll be hard to find red down the 3rd base line.

My family will be in red, I will be in blue.

There's nothing better than sending a Cubs or a Steelers fan home unhappy.

I'll be in the moon deck for tomorrow night's game. Sadly I will be waiting to catch a HR from Rizzo, Schwarber or Happ from one of Bailey's pitches.

I’ll be there tomorrow, in blue of course

Edited by 00Rocket28

I'll be in the moon deck for tomorrow night's game. Sadly I will be waiting to catch a HR from Rizzo, Schwarber or Happ from one of Bailey's pitches.

 

Good news is, you probably won't have to wait very long.

Good news is, you probably won't have to wait very long.

 

 

As per usual it rains when I come to GABP. I’ll be shocked if I see one pitch tonight.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.