Cubs at Reds (5/18 - 5/20)

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, I still can't stop laughing about Billy Hamilton being walked to win the first game of the doubleheader yesterday. Hilarious!

:lol2:

Justin Wilson is hot garbage. And hey, when your team is one of the worst ran and worst teams in baseball, ya got to celebrate the little things:thumb:

Justin Wilson is hot garbage. And hey, when your team is one of the worst ran and worst teams in baseball, ya got to celebrate the little things:thumb:

I wouldn't really call it a celebration. It was more like comic relief. It was hilarious watching the mighty Cubs and Joe lose a game in a way perhaps more comically than anything the Reds have done this year.

Now for the rest of the year anytime I get upset with the Reds and need something to smile about I'll just say to myself Justin and Joe.

I wouldn't really call it a celebration. It was more like comic relief. It was hilarious watching the mighty Cubs and Joe lose a game in a way perhaps more comically than anything the Reds have done this year.

Now for the rest of the year anytime I get upset with the Reds and need something to smile about I'll just say to myself Justin and Joe.

Whatever you need to tell yourself :lol2:.

When you're where the Reds are now you find the relief where you can. You know all about that after suffering for over a hundred years, or however long you were a Cubs fan if you were one before they started winning

Apathy at its finest.

When you're where the Reds are now you find the relief where you can. You know all about that after suffering for over a hundred years, or however long you were a Cubs fan if you were one before they started winning

You can do better than that. We’ve both been on here way longer than since the Cubs started winning. You know better :lol2:

Darvish throws 40 pitches in the first inning and since then Reds hitters refuse to take pitches. Five Reds have now made 1st pitch outs. Is anyone in that dugout paying attention to the game?

1 run, 2 hits over 6 innings. Nice quality start.

You can do better than that. We’ve both been on here way longer than since the Cubs started winning. You know better :lol2:

Actually, I didn't know for sure how long you have been a Cubs fan. But I will assume a long time based on that post. No empathy for suffering fans after all you've been through?

Actually, I didn't know for sure how long you have been a Cubs fan. But I will assume a long time based on that post. No empathy for suffering fans after all you've been through?

Since 1986. Named my first born after Ryne Sandberg :lol2:. And the Reds haven’t suffered that long. Get to about 40-50 years of no World Series and I’ll have more sympathy:D. And I used to cheer for the Reds a little but being on here and some of the Reds fans trash talk has made me love to beat them as much as beating the Cards. However the Brewers pettiness has them climbing the ladder of teams I hate lol.

Darvish throws 40 pitches in the first inning and since then Reds hitters refuse to take pitches. Five Reds have now made 1st pitch outs. Is anyone in that dugout paying attention to the game?

Seemed like Cubbies fans aren't real thrilled with Darvish.