Mets at Reds (5/7 - 5/9)

Homer just gave up a HR to Bruce. Only two dingers all year but the gets one off the Reds. 4-0. I don't believe Reds have had a hit yet.

The day Bailey and his albatross of a contract expire will be a happy day for the Reds. The Reds chose poorly when they gave that one out.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny, Billy Hamilton with a HR, his 1st and as usual a Red's HR is a solo.

His 2nd. He his first a few weeks ago on a Sunday vs. the Cardinals. Only reason I remember is because it's the first game I attended as a fan in 6 years since they move the game so far back that we didn't vend.

I think Homer Bailey might be my least favorite Cincinnati Red in my lifetime.

Adam Duvall is quickly making his claim to that title for me. He adds absolutely ZERO to this roster. He'd be lucky to have a job on 29 other teams, yet he plays every day for the Reds.

They are going to have to settle on Winker, Hamilton and Schebler as their everyday outfield. Duvall is in one of the worst funks I have ever seen. i don't see him coming out of it anytime soon. Not sure what they can do with him but they have to move on. Good guy, hate to see him struggle like he is.

They are going to have to settle on Winker, Hamilton and Schebler as their everyday outfield. Duvall is in one of the worst funks I have ever seen. i don't see him coming out of it anytime soon. Not sure what they can do with him but they have to move on. Good guy, hate to see him struggle like he is.

They need to send him to the unemployment line. He's still on a rookie deal and is only making $645K. Cut him loose and let Ervin man the 4th OF spot.