Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Ludlow

Featured Replies

I find it hard to believe Stamm would walk away from what he has coming back to coach a team that was 6-21 last year. That's just my opinion though....

  • Replies 51
  • Views 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe he needs a change! Just because you have a good team doesn’t mean everything is great and fun!!!!

How does Ludlow pass on Sullivan?

 

How does Ludlow pass on Stamm?

Sullivan is one of the better coaches I’ve seen

How does Ludlow pass on Sullivan?

 

2 years ago when it all went down. Ludlow made,a ridiculous choice. No doubt Danny Sullivan was a far better choice.

How does Ludlow pass on Stamm?

 

If he's interested then it's a no brainer. Easy choice for me. I'm sure he is conflicted.

If he's interested then it's a no brainer. Easy choice for me. I'm sure he is conflicted.

 

I had a sneaking suspicion he was who you referring to...

I know both very well. Stamm has done amazing work on the girls side, but Sullivan has done better work on the boys side. WV is reaping the benefits of Sullivan.

Just so I know, are we talking about the blonde guy who was assistant coach to Corey Miller and mark clinkenbeard? The assistant principal at walton?

Just so I know, are we talking about the blonde guy who was assistant coach to Corey Miller and mark clinkenbeard? The assistant principal at walton?

 

He retired from assistant principal position 4 years ago. Has been an assistant with the Varsity team and current Freshman coach since then. He won a regional championship in the early 2000's with Campbell County and I believe may have even been Walton's varsity boys coach at one point. No clue about blonde hair, he probably wishes his hair was still blonde.

Stamm is a no brainer. I also agree with the post that said just because you are winning does not mean you are happy. Ive heard that the parents at Conner are not the good to him even though he is winning. Its always a pleasure to go back home and do something great.

Stamm is a no brainer. I also agree with the post that said just because you are winning does not mean you are happy. Ive heard that the parents at Conner are not the good to him even though he is winning. Its always a pleasure to go back home and do something great.

 

Just go to last years regional semifinals game for one. A lot more coaching going on than the coaching staff!!! Hard to coach kids when they are being coached from the stands!!

How does Ludlow pass on Sullivan?

 

Danny's a good guy and a good coach but I don't think he is the right choice for this job. They need someone who understands Ludlow and wants to invest time in the kids, school and community. I think Stamm is perfect for the job if he's interested.

I am a fan of Aaron as well. There is certainly nothing wrong with hiring the local guy. Dan is not from Walton. Most people would assume he is. He runs their junior league. He is the primary coach for player development. He does most of their scouting.

 

On the other side, Aaron was successful with the Ludlow girls and the Connor girls. I don't see a downside to either.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.