Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville Man Accused of Shooting at Police Appears in Court

Featured Replies

How Many Americans Do the Cops Kill Each Year?

 

Fatal Encounters’ data from earlier years is admittedly incomplete, but they have so far collected more than 14,000 records of people killed in interactions with police from January 2000 through June 2016. From 2000-2014, FE records at least 12,137 people killed by police, compared to just 5,830 reported to the FBI by police over the same period — and they estimate their records are only about 60 percent complete so far.

 

I think we have a records problem. Let’s remember until this year sexual assault was not a problem in Hollywood.

 

Maybe the books aren’t cooked, but I’m not sure we have enough fair and objective data to see that yet.

Additionally, looking at this I’m really concerned with the amount of people killed by police. Seems pretty high to me. Like I said in an earlier post the lack of video footage is concerning. All could be justified, but some could be fishy too if there isn’t footage.

  • Replies 77
  • Views 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Of course. I’ve been listening to the other side my whole life.

 

So you just ignored the rest of his post. I’m shocked.

Always count on BGP for some good ole cop bashing.

  • Author
Always count on BGP for some good ole cop bashing.

 

Whenever they need bashing (your words, not mine. I'd call it questioning), it will be done here. :thumb:

So you just ignored the rest of his post. I’m shocked.

 

He only asked me one question. I answered it.

So you just ignored the rest of his post. I’m shocked.

 

Lets discuss it though. The New York Post article pretty much says that cops should fear black people because black people kill cops more than white people so wouldn’t that justify the scenes of excessive force that the media shows us when unarmed blacks are killed by the cops and then the court system doesn’t charge the cops?

So you just ignored the rest of his post. I’m shocked.

 

The Harvard study actually already has a thread on BGP discussing it and without going back to that thread I am certain that I stated that 1.) that study is flawed and 2.) just because a black guy from Harvard throws some data out there doesn’t make it a legit study.

 

People see Harvard and think everything in there is correct. Add in the fact it is a black guy and people really get behind the study that proves their point only to find out that particular study is flawed. Hell, the study only covered 10 police departments in major cities. What police departments were they? Was Louisville one of them? Was The University of Cincinnati Police Departments one of them? Cleveland, Ohio Police Department? What about Los Angeles? Home of the Rodney King beating? Baton Rouge? Oklahoma City?

So you just ignored the rest of his post. I’m shocked.

 

And yes, the good old black on black violence argument. “Blacks kill each other more than anyone else so Black Lives Matter is a bunch of terrorists who don’t care about themselves.” “Colin Kaepernick is a fraud who disrespects the military with his knees.”

 

 

I’ve said on BGP countless time over and over and over and over about one of the answers to black on black violence. I guess you have always ignored it because if you hadn’t you’d have known that at many times I have already addressed everything G had already stated in that post. I’m not shocked.

 

You good now? I just took a 30 minute dump at work so I could address your concerns since I was apparently supposed to stay up all night and then not do any work today to address that post to appease you. Have a good day.

Always count on BGP for some good ole cop bashing.

 

The topic of the thread and original post were two different things itself.

And yes, the good old black on black violence argument. “Blacks kill each other more than anyone else so Black Lives Matter is a bunch of terrorists who don’t care about themselves.” “Colin Kaepernick is a fraud who disrespects the military with his knees.”

 

 

I’ve said on BGP countless time over and over and over and over about one of the answers to black on black violence. I guess you have always ignored it because if you hadn’t you’d have known that at many times I have already addressed everything G had already stated in that post. I’m not shocked.

 

You good now? I just took a 30 minute dump at work so I could address your concerns since I was apparently supposed to stay up all night and then not do any work today to address that post to appease you. Have a good day.

 

I was good before and after your posts. 4 quotes of the same post. Question is, are you good? And no I have nothing to discuss with you. I’ve tried before and it always ends in you implying racism for not agreeing with you. Have a blessed day.

Whenever they need bashing (your words, not mine. I'd call it questioning), it will be done here. :thumb:

 

Call it what you want. You can’t compare every situation and says it’s black and white. It’s different officers every time in different areas and different scenarios.

 

Funny no one is commenting on the police shooting in Louisville from this weekend in which the body cam footage is already out. But then again it doesn’t fit the agenda of the cops just being trigger happy racists.

Call it what you want. You can’t compare every situation and says it’s black and white. It’s different officers every time in different areas and different scenarios.

 

Funny no one is commenting on the police shooting in Louisville from this weekend in which the body cam footage is already out. But then again it doesn’t fit the agenda of the cops just being trigger happy racists.

 

Please share. Maybe it could be it's own thread?

Please share. Maybe it could be it's own thread?

 

Your Google machine broken?

  • Author
Call it what you want. You can’t compare every situation and says it’s black and white. It’s different officers every time in different areas and different scenarios.

 

Funny no one is commenting on the police shooting in Louisville from this weekend in which the body cam footage is already out. But then again it doesn’t fit the agenda of the cops just being trigger happy racists.

 

Nobody has ever said all cops are trigger happy racists. Literally never once.

 

I'm not sorry there are people who don't like that the actions of police are questioned. That doesn't make me a cop hater just like it doesn't make a cop who shoots someone of a different race a racist.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.