DeKeyvan Tandy Receives Scholarship Offer from Kansas State

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Green doesn't like competition? Based on what?

There isn't a story of Green possibly transferring.

And Cal was waiting on much better players than Hollingsworth. We ended up with a fine backcourt. hollingsworth would have been helpful, especially when Quade Green was hurt but he wouldn't have been a significant difference maker for UK.

Tandy is a far superior talent than Hollingsworth and Cal is recruiting him earlier and harder than Tavion. I enjoyed watching Hollingsworth at WKU this year but I'm not losing any sleep over him not being in Lexington.

There isn't a story of Green possibly transferring.

And Cal was waiting on much better players than Hollingsworth. We ended up with a fine backcourt. hollingsworth would have been helpful, especially when Quade Green was hurt but he wouldn't have been a significant difference maker for UK.

Tandy is a far superior talent than Hollingsworth and Cal is recruiting him earlier and harder than Tavion. I enjoyed watching Hollingsworth at WKU this year but I'm not losing any sleep over him not being in Lexington.

The only Green to transfer stuff I've seen is a few people saying that if he decided to transfer it wouldn't shock them, but that they don't have any reason to believe that he would. Same for SKJ. :idunno:

The only Green to transfer stuff I've seen is a few people saying that if he decided to transfer it wouldn't shock them, but that they don't have any reason to believe that he would. Same for SKJ. :idunno:

Look on KSR for the idea that Green could possibly transfer.

And with Quickley coming in and he will by all accounts start at PG, that is where people on KSR said they wouldn't be shocked if Green transferred.

Look on KSR for the idea that Green could possibly transfer.

And with Quickley coming in and he will by all accounts start at PG, that is where people on KSR said they wouldn't be shocked if Green transferred.

I don't give Matt Jones page clicks. Can't stand the guy.

Where did you get that Green doesn't like competition?

I don't give Matt Jones page clicks. Can't stand the guy.

Where did you get that Green doesn't like competition?

The competition part is just my personal observation from the year. I felt he thought he should be the PG no matter what and when he was replaced by Alexander, he didn't respond the way I would have thought or liked. Again, just my two cents on that.

The competition part is just my personal observation from the year. I felt he thought he should be the PG no matter what and when he was replaced by Alexander, he didn't respond the way I would thought or liked. Again, just my two cents on that.

Gotcha. Nothing wrong with sharing your opinion. I was just curious if you had read it somewhere.

The competition part is just my personal observation from the year. I felt he thought he should be the PG no matter what and when he was replaced by Alexander, he didn't respond the way I would have thought or liked. Again, just my two cents on that.

I was actually impressed that Green found a significant role in the lineup despite "losing" the starting PG position. At the start of the year I think he was thrust into the PG spot by default.

I was actually impressed that Green found a significant role in the lineup despite "losing" the starting PG position. At the start of the year I think he was thrust into the PG spot by default.

yeah. Folks looking for negativity when there is none.

Green was hurt for a nice chunk of the middle of the season and came back and played a very important role. I think those theorizing that he is going to transfer are wrong.

And again, please post a link to the ksr article saying he's going to transfer.

Thanks in advance.

yeah. Folks looking for negativity when there is none.

Green was hurt for a nice chunk of the middle of the season and came back and played a very important role. I think those theorizing that he is going to transfer are wrong.

And again, please post a link to the ksr article saying he's going to transfer.

Thanks in advance.

Page 3 on KSR

Capture5.JPG