Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Thomas More College: Open Job

Featured Replies

Drew Cooper has resigned to take the head coaching job at Kentucky Wesleyan

Would Ruthsatz have interest?

Would Ruthsatz have interest?

 

He would be the 1st call I would make. If Thomas More is going NAIA and playing in the tough Mid-South league then I think he would have interest. He would be a great catch for TMC if they could get him out of the high school ranks.

He would be the 1st call I would make and if Thomas More is going NAIA and playing in the tough Mid-South league then I think he would have interest. He would be a great catch for TMC if they could get him out of the high school ranks.

 

Would be a foot in the door In the college ranks and doesn’t have to relocate his family.

I could see Joe Frederick going there before Ruthsatz... I think Ruthsatz made his choice a few years back... High School over college. He could have been an assistant at several colleges, but the life of a college coach and rearing a family don't go well together.

Bezold as the next coach.

 

Is that the word on the street or your pick

Is that the word on the street or your pick

 

Just my guess.

They just announced Justin Ray assistant from Mt St. Joe’s. I can’t get the link to work

Not sure many family men could afford to take this job.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.