Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gonzaga 90 Ohio State 84

Featured Replies

The better team had to work hard for this big win.

 

Buckeyes led by five with six minutes left, but Gonzo quickly showed why they are a contender for the title.

Good job manning up and posting the final thread.

 

Ohio State is better than I thought they were. That was another fun game to watch. The tournament has sure lived up to its billing.

  • Author

I try to post on any game I watch. I had zero hopes the Bucks could win this. I was just hoping it would be a better game then the first time these two met.

Zags really finished strong in this one, while the Buckeyes shot themselves in the foot. Fun game to watch though.

What a fantastic season. I posted before the season that my hope would be for OSU to shock some teams in the Big 10 and maybe sneak their way into the tournament. They far exceeded my expectations. I have a hard time thinking anyone did a better coaching job in the country than Chris Holtmann. At one point after he took the job they didn’t even have enough scholarship player to fill their team. Can’t wait to see what he has in store for year 2. Go Bucks.

Zags really finished strong in this one, while the Buckeyes shot themselves in the foot. Fun game to watch though.

 

How did OSU shoot themselves in the foot?

How did OSU shoot themselves in the foot?

 

Poor decisions and a couple of bad turnovers. Defense wasn't great either, at least in the last 3 or 4 minutes.

Poor decisions and a couple of bad turnovers. Defense wasn't great either, at least in the last 3 or 4 minutes.

 

Don't want to take anything away from Gonzaga though. They hit some clutch shots.

Poor decisions and a couple of bad turnovers. Defense wasn't great either, at least in the last 3 or 4 minutes.

 

I don't know. I felt that Gonzaga just made the plays they needed and hit their free throws. Gonzaga made as many mistakes as OSU, they just made more plays and shots than OSU did.

I don't know. I felt that Gonzaga just made the plays they needed and hit their free throws. Gonzaga made as many mistakes as OSU, they just made more plays and shots than OSU did.

 

I thought the Zags maintained their composure better than Ohio State. The play that sticks out most was when the OSU player threw the ball across the court and out of bounds, forcing his teammate to jump the media table.

 

Regardless, Gonzaga did hit some huge shots.

Gonzaga finished very strong.

I am impressed with the new OSU coach

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.