Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Atlanta 41 Pittsburgh 38 OT

Featured Replies

Way to go DIRTY BIRDS

 

 

After cincy lost 2 in a row I thought you got off the wagon?

Wjo ever was covering Hines Ward cost me a fantasy win today!!!:mad:

After cincy lost 2 in a row I thought you got off the wagon?

 

Aww poor guy.. gotta leave Stealer fans :cry:

When you lay the football down for the opponent on or around your own 25 three times, then can't hang on to an onside kick and donate it on your 45, you can't expect to win. You can't do that in Pop Warner and win, let alone the NFL. Can someone please give fast Willie a lesson in how to change the football from the inside arm to the outside arm? He never runs with it in is left hand. And Santonio Holmes is a fumble just anxious to happen. And then Ben forgets the snap count. Oh well, the hill just got taller.

Where is Jim Shue? Spindoc has he left the country or what.Maybe he took his superbowl trophy and bashed in his computer.Seriously someone needs to check on him.

  • Author

Look above you MF....

Where is Jim Shue? Spindoc has he left the country or what.Maybe he took his superbowl trophy and bashed in his computer.Seriously someone needs to check on him.

I hope he is trying to cart some Lester Hayes stickum up to Pittsburgh!

Aww poor guy.. gotta leave Stealer fans :cry:

 

 

SA I have noticed you only come around when Cincy wins or to bash the Steelers about how they got lucky to or the Refs helped them win.:sssh:

The only thing to top this week would be to see UL lose too?:D :D :D

The only thing that would make me feel better would be the blockbuster signing of Barry Zito even-steven for Jason Larue. So, obviously, I'm not likely to feel better!

I hope he is trying to cart some Lester Hayes stickum up to Pittsburgh!

 

I heard that.

 

As a football fan, it was a great game. But obviously difficult to deal with as a Steeler fan. Giving up 21 points on turnovers would get us beat by the Raiders, let alone the Falcons. And what was up with the inability to cover Crumpler? I've never seen them have that much trouble controlling a TE.

I can't believe what a hole we have dug ourselves! Pitt has fumbled or muffed a punt in everygame this year. Boy, do I miss Randel El...

Great to see the Falcons get the win in this one. I am shocked the refs have not started to find ways to give the P-Burgh some wins.

Great to see the Falcons get the win in this one. I am shocked the refs have not started to find ways to give the P-Burgh some wins.

Funny you posted in green,,,,the color of jealousy! Don't hate because there's 5 Lombardi's in P'burgh. Accept it and move on!:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.